Cryptic's Music Pack - Commercial use is free :)

What music is next?

• Romantic Tune

Votes: 3 100.0%
  • Eerie/Scary Tune

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sad Tune :(

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Cryptic

Game Dev ;)
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
-----This is no longer updated, my account is not inactive as of right now. -----

Credit:
Cryptic

Non-Commercial: free

Commercial: free

Repost: yes, but you have to link back to this thread.

Edits: allowed as long as you don't share them, but you can use them in your game.

Repost of Edits: no..?

Maker Required: Any of the rpg maker series, that should support m4a/ogg formats.

So, hey! I'm Cryptic. I made this music pack for people that want music.. I guess! The music in this pack has been converted to ogg format and m4a format. I would advise you to edit some of the music I have made in case if there are any copyright issues I don't know about (I made the music, but because I use a popular DAW, people may have licensed similar sounding music) hopefully there won't be issues though. Please note that this pack is no where near finished. There will be updates frequently on this thread.

Download - 116MB
Listen

Latest update:
Added "Hold On" track (ogg/m4a format)

Last edited:

Calluses

Bee
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
these tracks are actually so good, can't wait to hear more

hiddenone

Lurker Extraordinaire
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@Cryptic Could you please add some examples to your post? That way people can have an idea whether your music will fit their games without having to download it.

Cryptic

Game Dev ;)
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@Cryptic Could you please add some examples to your post? That way people can have an idea whether your music will fit their games without having to download it.
sure! And... done!

Last edited:

Cryptic

Game Dev ;)
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I just added a poll so make sure to vote! Thanks! :D

hiddenone

Lurker Extraordinaire
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@Cryptic Please don't bump your resource thread unless you're adding new music. The thread was still on the first page of the section, so people would've been able to find it easily without the bump.

Cryptic

Game Dev ;)
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@Cryptic Please don't bump your resource thread unless you're adding new music. The thread was still on the first page of the section, so people would've been able to find it easily without the bump.
Yeah I was gonna add more music but never got around to doing it and I guessed it was the front page because of me bumping it, so.. sorry for that.

Cryptic

Game Dev ;)
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
NEW UPDATE! :rhappy:
Added: "Party.mp3/Party.ogg"
I would recommend using this in trailers/credits. New song also added to soundcloud!

Cryptic

Game Dev ;)
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Added "Love" track (ogg/m4a format)

This is meant to be a romantic track, but it kind of turned into a pop styled track.

Cryptic

Game Dev ;)
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Added "Hold On" track (ogg/m4a format)

This track is sort of a mystery/horror track! :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Just imagine, MZ got released while still on summer sale and they decided to discount their game. lol.
Now that I found an accessible composing software, all the melodies that only lived inside my head so far can come to life. I LOVE this.
Akemi14 wrote on Archeia's profile.
I'm sorry about my mistake of not messaging you about posting in Games in Development Rules and Guidelines. I'm still new on this forum but using RPG Maker for 3 years. Well it is in English language. Well, I just want to explained about the game and show them the demo. I promised, there is no inappropriate contain because I don't like that. What should I do?
Magic numbers are the devil.
So I was explaining to someone today that Magic (the Gathering) has advertised itself as a Trading Card Game (TCG) and a Collectable Card Game (CCG), but never a playing card game. Playing cards are what they use for stuff like Poker or Black Jack. So by playing Magic with the cards, they were in fact doing it wrong, and me trading the cards is a correct usage. :popcorn:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
uoxaufwu