Novice Magician
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Hello!

I'm wondering if anyone could help me out with a bit of an edit (or add-on) to Crystal Engine - Licence Board: http://www.rpgmakercentral.com/topic/8660-crystal-engine-licence-board/

As it is, you set up one board in which all actors use. What I'm ideally looking for is to be able to configure a separate board for each actor.

If by chance the above is ether really difficult, or isn't possible, a different possible solution that may work would be being able to configure the cursor starting position for each actor, and have the cursor start there every time said actor opens the menu. In this case, I would have all actor's boards technically being one large board, just spread out far enough so the others aren't visible (I do fear that this could cause some major lag, seeing as the playable cast is rather large. Due to this, the first solution would be ideal, if possible)

I hope that I explained this well enough, If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask.

Thank you! :)

Vis_Mage

Novice Magician
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA

Vis_Mage

Novice Magician
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA

bgillisp

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Vis_Mage, please do not bump your topic unless it has been 72 hours later since your last post. You can review our forum rules here. Thank you.

Vis_Mage

Novice Magician
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Holiday Cheer Bump.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Stuffing three people in a room and thinking they'll study together is so wrong XD I don't get how people do group studies. We just end up gossiping about everything except studying lol
Been parallax mapping nigh all night. :D
2nd character based on the same random inputs
the coffee shop i go to for open mic every friday only has 2 more open mics left and then they're done :'( i'm gonna die!
Everytime someone says Intel "kabylake" I hear either baby lake or ladycake.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dudebro