Lord Roy

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
So once I started to work on team combinations in terms of either healing a member at a certain percentage or giving an item when needed. I sought out Crystal Engine's gambit system based off of FF12's system. So once I got it installed I've been getting errors from Yanfly's Menu Cursor script. Any idea on how I can fix this?

Attachments

• Menu.PNG
    Menu.PNG
    8.5 KB · Views: 4
  • cursor.PNG
    cursor.PNG
    3.1 KB · Views: 3

Skunk

Melody Master
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English/Slavic
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Can you post a picture of the consol log

Skunk

Melody Master
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English/Slavic
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Sorry I looked at your name and seen MV and assumed that's what you were using.

Lord Roy

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Sorry I looked at your name and seen MV and assumed that's what you were using.
I had a feeling that was the case. lol Anyways my console doesn't really display the error description. So what do you recommend. Just so you know this is VX Ace.

Skunk

Melody Master
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English/Slavic
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Really sorry friend but it's been about 3 years since I've used Ace and Im not familiar with that gambit system.

Lord Roy

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Really sorry friend but it's been about 3 years since I've used Ace and Im not familiar with that gambit system.
Aww well thanks for trying. If I can't really find any solutions my only option is to get rid of one of them.

Skunk

Melody Master
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English/Slavic
Primarily Uses
RMMV
(Hint, you don't need to quote someone if you're replying directly underneath them)

No worries, good luck!

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Today is the day! I will be productive in game dev work! I will - *gets distracted by cat playing with her toy mouse* Awww <3
Whelp. I tried to be productive.
Decided to work on Fandom Scouts today. I've decided that instead of using the generic "scrolling text" event that MV has (I'm using MV for FS, not MZ) I'll use the movie option. I'm still trying to find a way to get Premiere Pro to output the compatible format though. If anyone can give me some help, it would be greatly appreciated!
Barthdry wrote on tln143's profile.
Hello tln143 Welcome to the RPG Maker Forum. We wish you enjoy and make good rpg games
Barthdry wrote on 00cassiesmells's profile.
Hello 00casiemells Welcome to the RPG Maker Forum. We wish you enjoy and make good rpg games
Remember guys: Drink water and workout is important too! Don't stay too much time on the PC working! :D

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Corporal_Siva