hikarushirou

Nekomimi NEET
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Game Title: Crystal Eye

This is rather plain looking eh? Seems to be missing the game title. I COULD just put it there in text, but that's boring. Would love if someone could make a logo for me. A crystal or dragon (solid color like a shadow so you don't have to worry about the details) would be preferred. You could use one of these guys even. That'd work. Or just a crystal, since that's a main theme. Dragons really aren't but they're cool. =p OORRR, neither of those and just some cool looking design bubble behind the words, whatever's easiest for you.

If possible I'd like to also ask (I can't say hire since I'm not able to pay but I want to say it... XD) if that same person could make a couple title logos for the game's thread? Like "Background, Characters, Screenshots, etc" as they are listed in the thread. On a side note, if you'd like to help with anything else regarding my project I'm more than willing to accept it! I'm flying solo and it's quite difficult when you're going in blind. I'm really nobody's writer and kinda throw pixels and ideas together and hope it looks right. ._.;;

What I Can Offer: Uhh.... artwork?? I draw cutesy anime stuff so I guess I could offer that in return if needed? I really don't know...

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Yay! Someone did a playthrough of my game. :D

When you thought you'd be finished with the grid, and spend ~8-9 hours on an arrow. How is this more difficult to than player movement?

Still some bugs hiding in there, but it's nearly complete.

I'm having it strictly follow the path a user draws, because there will be booby trap and other similar mechanics where you want to avoid specific cells.
I feel like banging my head against a wall every time I want to find that post that shows all the plugin header codes. Then I think "next time I find it, I'm going to bookmark it". Then I think "wait a minute ... maybe I bookmarked it last time because it took me so long to find it". Check bookmarks, and there it is :)
... a few of my main characters standing around doing nothing lol. I mostly wanted to see them together on screen.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yeicass