Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Game folder:

The CSCA Difficulty script is causing a problem in the game. When I don't have it going the exp and stuff works fine, but when I choose a difficulty it causes the character exp and stuff to act up. The subclass gains levels when they don't get enough exp to level up and the primary class doesn't level up when they get enough exp. to level up.
Here is the script:
How do I fix this?
Edit: When normal difficulty is picked it works fine, but all other difficulties are causing problems with the subclasses leveling up when they are not supposed to or the main class is not leveling up when they are supposed to.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Took some trial and error, but I managed to create "visuals" for underground dig path regions.
Couldn't sleep at all so I started working on the topmost deck. I've had to make several deviations from the Imperator/Berengaria's deck-plans to accommodate MV's movement, but 100% accuracy was never my intention.
Still no name for the poor ship...:kaodes:
Screenshot-2022-06-25-053308.png
ScreenShot_6_24_2022_9_20_7.png
Here's Mike when you get a preemptive strike in battle. There's another one for when an enemy sneaks up on you too.
Suddenly, games mean nothing. The money spent was worth it to bring souls towards the light of life. May God bless my path forever. I pray that all are shaken for truth and poured out flat on the table of true understanding, knowledge, and wisdom. Bless you.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BuiTra