Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
italian
Primarily Uses
Class Name Change 1.0
by Ceschi

IntroductionThis plugin change the name of the class for an actor, allowing to use the same class for different actor but displaying a different name.

When I was using Yanfly's plugin for Changing Class http://yanfly.moe/2015/11/27/yep-32-class-change-core/

I found that does not allow to change the  name of a class depending on the actor using it.

Not his fault, but that was the way RPG Maker MV is made. But I wanted more.

So, how can I realize a Maid/Butler class? 

Or even better, how realize a rpg like Fire Emblem Fate, where classes have different name, depending on the faction/races?

Now, with this plugin, is possible.

Free use for any type of game, just credit me. And, of course, Yanfly, if you're using his plugin for changing class.Features- Easy to use.- Full compatible with Yanfly's Plugin.How to UsePut on the class notetag the following tag:

<Actor x Name Y>

Where x is the ID number of the actor and Y is the NAME you want to see on the menu.

EX: <Actor 1 Name Maid> -> you will see the class as Maid, for actor 1.

N.B. If you're using Yanfly's Plugin, put this under ALL of his plugin (just to be sure...).

Pluginhttps://github.com/nerochepiace/Rpg-Maker-MV/blob/master/CSK%20Class%20Name%20Change.js

Enjoy!

Last edited by a moderator:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Hi, there.
I'm Creta Park, as Software engineer and Indie game developer.

Profile : creft.me/cretapark
GitHub : github.com/creta5164
Blog : creta5164.tumblr.com

My stuff

Who shares/sells their scripts/plugins on itch.io? Can I pick your brain?
If you ever need fantasy names and you're bored, make a fictional alphabet. Switch around the letters and see what you get :p
I JUST GOT PROMOTED TO 9TH GRADE BOIS!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
d3p4z