Reaction score
First Language
Javascript
Primarily Uses
RMMV
CT_Bolt's Timers v3.0
by CT_Bolt
Features
  • A whole new set of timers (unlimited ;) ).
  • Each has Custom properties (font color, font size, x, y, z, etc.).
  • Scheduled Tasks (turn on/off switches, run common events at specified time including start & expire)
  • Let's you press buttons with while a ct_timer is active.
  • Counts the button presses & stores them in a variable.
  • Allows a switch to be used to determine if the ct_timer will be visible.
  • Optional text before & after time numbers (ex. Timer #1: 0:25 Remaining).
  • Multiple buttons can be pressed.
  • Add\Remove time from a currently running CT_Timer with a simple script call.
  • Pause\Resume a currently running CT_Timer with a simple script call.
  • Play Audio with optional Fade-In settings
  • ... & much more
Compatibility
This should be compatible with all scripts as long as they don't overwrite any methods used in this script.

How to Use
See demo.
Screenshots (outdated, will make new ones soon):
Demo:

Script:

FAQ
None yet.

Version History:
Version History:
v1.00 (02-28-2013)
-- First release
v1.02 (03-01-2013)
-- Bug Fix & More Comments
v2.0 (03-01-2013)
-- Major Update
-- Changed from a Timer Add-on to it's own timer
v2.1 (03-03-2013)
-- Added Features
-- Optional prefix & suffix can now be added
-- Multiple buttons can now be assigned for pressing
v2.2 (03-03-2013)
-- Added more features
-- Add or remove time from a currently running CT_Timer
-- Pause & resume a currently running CT_Timer
v2.21 (03-08-2013)
-- Bugfix - Save/Load wasn't working
v2.5 (07-21-2013)
-- Added features
-- Audio was added
-- Ability to fade in
v2.6 (08-16-2013)
-- Added features
-- Optional Turn a switch on when the timer starts
& turn off the switch when the timer stops
v2.6.2 (09-04-2013)
-- Bug Fixes
-- Slightly cleaner code
-- Made the demo into a mini-game to help nyxzryu
v3.0 (09-19-2013)
-- Major Update
-- Basically re-wrote everything
-- Added many new features
-- Unlimited CT_Timers
-- Schedule (turn on/off switches, run common events at specified time including start & expire)
-- Much more customizable
Planned Features:
  • A variable that can be set for each button press counter. (v?.?)
  • Run common events at a certain number(s) of button presses, not just when it expires. (v?.?)
  • Button Input modes (ex. Button Mash; just mash the buttons, Code Input; a specific sequence) (v?.?)
Credit:
Please credit me (CT_Bolt) if you use this.

Thanks
- Sindaine
- Tsukihime for this post, & just for being awesome.
- Everyone who tests/uses this! I really appreciate it. :)
- To everyone who has ever contributed to this community!

Author's Notes
Enjoy! Let me know how it works for you. Please give feedback, anything that could be added, etc.
-- Unlimited CT_Timers
-- Schedule (turn on/off switches, run common events at specified time including start & expire)
-- Much more customizable

Last edited:

ct_bolt

Creator
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Javascript
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Updated the first post. Major Update. I really do mean MAJOR, the whole script was basically re-wrote.

Version History:

v1.00 (02-28-2013)
   --First release
  v1.02 (03-01-2013)
   --Bug Fix & More Comments
  v2.0 (03-01-2013)
   --Major Update
    --Changed from a Timer Add-on to it's own timer
Planned Features (from easiest to hardest):

• Optional text before & after time numbers (ex. Timer #1: 0:25 Remaining)
  • Multiple buttons can be pressed
  • Run common events at certain time(s), not just when it expires.
  • Button Input modes (ex. Button Mash; just mash the buttons, Code Input; a specific sequence)
  • Unlimited CT_Timers
Enjoy! Let me know how it works for ya. :)

Last edited by a moderator:

Kenen

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
This looks like a really, really cool way to create bosses that have enrage timers.

ct_bolt

Creator
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Javascript
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Thanks for the reply, that would be a good idea for one way to use this. ;)

Updated to include more features.

Version History:

v1.00 (02-28-2013)
   --First release
  v1.02 (03-01-2013)
   --Bug Fix & More Comments
  v2.0 (03-01-2013)
   --Major Update
    --Changed from a Timer Add-on to it's own timer  v2.1 (03-03-2013)
   --Added Features
    --Optional prefix & suffix can now be added
    --Multiple buttons can now be assigned for pressing

v2.2 (03-03-2013)
   --Added more features
    --Add or remove time from a currently running CT_Timer
    --Pause & resume a currently running CT_Timer
Planned Features:

• Auto-pause in battle using a switch to control whether or not this will happen (v2.3)
  • Run common events at certain time(s), not just when it expires. (v2.3)
  • A variable that can be set for each button press counter. (v2.3)
  • A variable that can be set for the combined number of button presses. (v2.3)
  • Run common events at a certain number(s) of button presses, not just when it expires. (v2.4)
  • Button Input modes (ex. Button Mash; just mash the buttons, Code Input; a specific sequence) (v2.?)
  • Unlimited CT_Timers (v?.?)
As always enjoy! Please let me know how it works. :)

ultimagicka

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
 Dude, sweet script. I saw the post you made in another thread linking to this one earlier today. I just fired it up a few mins ago, and its

cool. I will definitely make use of this. I posted a couple links to here and the ct_bolt's timer page on another post someone was looking for help with a timer. Cheers and keep up the great work.

nyxzryu

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
hi, i really enjoyed your scripts, but i had some problem :(

so i want to make a time based minigame, but i keep getting it not worked.

i've tried using ct bolt timer, and other timer script, but still not worked.

so the minigame is like this :
1. we press on object ( a switch ) to start the event ( mini games ) then the player will be transferred to a new map and the time starts
2. then when the times ends (the mini games ends too), the player will be transferred to new place again.

have some ideas ?

thanks

Sindaine

Tired Gamerz Studio
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Using CT_Timer should be able to do that fairly easily. Although the regular timer options should work as well. Are you getting an error? And you are using VX Ace right?

Sindaine

nyxzryu

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Using CT_Timer should be able to do that fairly easily. Although the regular timer options should work as well. Are you getting an error? And you are using VX Ace right?

Sindaine
mmm, im not getting an error on it, but i just don't know how to use it xD

i had tried using the default control timer and combine it using ct bolt timer, but still can't get it to works.

basically i just want something like this :

1. we press on object ( a switch ) to start the event ( mini games ) then the player will be transferred to a new map and the time starts2. then when the times ends (the mini games ends too),using conditional branch with handling, the player will be transferred to new place again.
any ideas ?

ct_bolt

Creator
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Javascript
Primarily Uses
RMMV
mmm, im not getting an error on it, but i just don't know how to use it xD

i had tried using the default control timer and combine it using ct bolt timer, but still can't get it to works.

basically i just want something like this :

1. we press on object ( a switch ) to start the event ( mini games ) then the player will be transferred to a new map and the time starts

2. then when the times ends (the mini games ends too),using conditional branch with handling, the player will be transferred to new place again.
any ideas ?
Sounds like a fun idea. I'm on it.  ;)  

Adding an extra feature that will suit your needs. Stay tuned, updates coming soon. :)

nyxzryu

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Sounds like a fun idea. I'm on it.  ;)  

Adding an extra feature that will suit your needs. Stay tuned, updates coming soon. :)
thanks for the reply, will be waiting for this xD

hope the code will be completed quickly and the v2.3 also code included : D

Run common events at certain time(s), not just when it expires. (v2.3)followed this topic :3

Necrofenser

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Serbian
Primarily Uses
I'm using your script in my game and somehow i can't call common event at the end of this timer.
It just count's to 0 and then nothing happens.
I set  COMMON_EVENT_ID          = 7  
Check out attachment for screenshot of Common Event ID 7

And this is your script, that i configured for my game:

#==============================================================================# Title: CT_Bolt's Timer# Author: CT_Bolt# Date: March 03, 2013# Version History:# v1.00 (02-28-2013)# --First release# v1.02 (03-01-2013)# --Bug Fix & More Comments# v2.0 (03-01-2013)# --Major Update# --Changed from a Timer Add-on to it's own timer# v2.1 (03-03-2013)# --Added Features# --Optional prefix & suffix can now be added# --Multiple buttons can now be assigned for pressing# v2.2 (03-03-2013)# --Added more features# --Add or remove time from a currently running CT_Timer# --Pause & resume a currently running CT_Timer# v2.21 (03-08-2013)# --Bugfix - Save/Load wasn't working#------------------------------------------------------------------------------# Description:# A whole new timer.# Custom properties (font color, font size, x, y, z, etc.)# Let's you press multiple buttons while a ct_timer is active.# Counts the button presses & stores them in a variable.# Allows a switch to be used to determine if the ct_timer will be visible.# Add\Remove time from a currently running CT_Timer with a simple script call.# Pause\Resume a currently running CT_Timer with a simple script call.#------------------------------------------------------------------------------# Compatibility:# This should be compatible with all scripts as long as they# don't overwrite any methods used in this script.## Alias Methods:# module DataManager# create_game_objects# make_save_contents# extract_save_contents(contents)## class Spriteset_Map# initialize# dispose# update## class Spriteset_Battle# initialize# dispose# update## class Scene_Map < Scene_Base# update## class Scene_Battle < Scene_Base# def update# def update_basic##------------------------------------------------------------------------------# Usage:# In a script call use the following method to start/stop a ct_timer:# ct_timer(mins, secs, start)## Examples:# ct_timer(1, 30) # Starts a timer at 1 min 30 seconds# ct_timer(0, 80) # Starts a timer at 1 min 20 seconds# ct_timer(2) # Starts a timer at 2 mins# ct_timer(0, 0, false) # Stops the timer## In a script call you can also use the following:# Examples:# $ct_game_timer.add_time (1, 20) # Add 1 minute & 20 seconds# $ct_game_timer.lose_time(0, 15) # Subtract 15 seconds# $ct_game_timer.pause # Pause countdown# $ct_game_timer.resume # Resume countdown## Configure module CT_Timer to the way you would like it.#------------------------------------------------------------------------------# Installation:# To install the script, open the script editor and paste this script on# a new section (insert) below the Materials & above Main Process.#==============================================================================#==============================================================================# ** Module CT_Timer#------------------------------------------------------------------------------#==============================================================================module CT_TimerSTAY_IN_BATTLE_SWITCH_ID = 55 # Switch used to keep the player in battle# after the timer expiresACCEPT_INPUT_SWITCH_ID = 56 # Switch used to determine if button input# will be acceptedHIDE_TIMER_SWITCH_ID = 57 # Switch used to determine if the timer will# be displayedBUTTON_PRESS = nil # Button symbols for what button will be used# Default valid button symbols:# :DOWN = Down Arrow Key# :LEFT = Left Arrow Key# :RIGHT = Right Arrow Key# :UP = Up Arrow Key# :A = Shift Key# :B = X or Esc Key# :C = Z or Enter or Space Key# :X = A Key# :Y = S Key# :Z = D Key# :L = Q Key# :R = W Key# :SHIFT = Shift Key# :CTRL = CTRL Key# :ALT = ALT Key# :F5 = F5 Key# :F6 = F6 Key# :F7 = F7 Key# :F8 = F8 Key# :F9 = F9 Key# Note if you never want to use that at all# set it to nil (BUTTON_PRESS = nil)BUTTON_COUNT_VAR_ID = 10 # Variable ID used to keep count of how many# times the button was pressedCOMMON_EVENT_ID = 7 # Optional (set to nil if not used):# Common Event ID that will be called when the# timer expiresAUTO_UNACCEPT_INPUT = false# Set true to turn the ACCEPT_INPUT_SWITCH_ID# switch off when the timer expiresAUTO_STOP = false# Set true to turn the ACCEPT_INPUT_SWITCH_ID# switch off when the timer expiresWAIT_FOR_TIMER = true # Set true to "pause the battle"DEFAULT_WIDTH = 326 # Default width for timer sprite# (a normal timer is 96)DEFAULT_HEIGHT = 748 # Default height for timer sprite# (a normal timer is 48)# bottom-middle of screen# can be changed to anything you wantDEFAULT_X = (Graphics.width - DEFAULT_WIDTH ) / 2DEFAULT_Y = (Graphics.height - DEFAULT_HEIGHT)class Propertiesattr_accessor :font_colorattr_accessor :font_out_colorattr_accessor :font_sizeattr_accessor :font_boldattr_accessor :font_italicattr_accessor :font_outlineattr_accessor :font_shadowattr_accessor :font_nameattr_accessor :prefix_textattr_accessor :suffix_textattr_accessor :xattr_accessor :yattr_accessor :zdef initialize(x = 550, y = 100, z = 800, font_color = [30, 30, 30],font_out_color = [255, 255, 255], font_size = 35,font_bold = true, font_italic = false,font_outline = true, font_shadow = false,font_name = ["VL Gothic", "Comic Sans MS","Myriad", "Verdana"],prefix_text = "Preostalo: ", suffix_text = " ")@font_color = font_color@font_size = font_size@font_bold = font_bold@font_italic = font_italic@font_outline = font_outline@font_shadow = font_shadow@font_name = font_name@font_out_color = font_out_color@prefix_text = prefix_text@suffix_text = suffix_text@x = x@y = y@z = zendendendmodule DataManagerclass << selfalias_method:)my_create_game_objects, :create_game_objects)alias_method:)my_make_save_contents, :make_save_contents)alias_method:)my_extract_save_contents, :extract_save_contents)enddef self.create_game_objectsmy_create_game_objects$ct_game_timer = CT_Game_Timer.newenddef self.make_save_contentscontents = my_make_save_contentscontents[:ct_timer] = $ct_game_timercontentsenddef self.extract_save_contents(contents)my_extract_save_contents(contents)$ct_game_timer = contents[:ct_timer]endend#==============================================================================# ** CT_Game_Timer#------------------------------------------------------------------------------# This class handles timers. Instances of this class are referenced by# $ct_game_timer.#==============================================================================class CT_Game_Timer#--------------------------------------------------------------------------# * Object Initialization#--------------------------------------------------------------------------def initialize@count = 0@working = falseend#--------------------------------------------------------------------------# * Frame Update#--------------------------------------------------------------------------def updateif !@pausedif $game_switches[CT_Timer::ACCEPT_INPUT_SWITCH_ID]if @working && @count > 0if CT_Timer::BUTTON_PRESSCT_Timer::BUTTON_PRESS.each do |bp|if Input.trigger?(bp)$game_variables[CT_Timer::BUTTON_COUNT_VAR_ID]=$game_variables[CT_Timer::BUTTON_COUNT_VAR_ID]+1endendendendendif @working && @count > 0@count -= 1on_expire if @count <= 0endendend#--------------------------------------------------------------------------# * Start#--------------------------------------------------------------------------def start(count)@count = count@working = true@active = trueend#--------------------------------------------------------------------------# * Stop#--------------------------------------------------------------------------def stopif CT_Timer::ACCEPT_INPUT_SWITCH_ID$game_switches[CT_Timer::ACCEPT_INPUT_SWITCH_ID] = falseend@working = falseend#--------------------------------------------------------------------------# * Determine if Working#--------------------------------------------------------------------------def working?@workingenddef active?@activeend#--------------------------------------------------------------------------# * Get Seconds#--------------------------------------------------------------------------def sec@count / Graphics.frame_rateend#--------------------------------------------------------------------------# * Processing When Timer Reaches 0#--------------------------------------------------------------------------def on_expireif $game_switches[CT_Timer::ACCEPT_INPUT_SWITCH_ID]puts "Total of buttons presses was " +$game_variables[CT_Timer::BUTTON_COUNT_VAR_ID].to_s + " times.\n"if CT_Timer::COMMON_EVENT_ID$game_temp.reserve_common_event(CT_Timer::COMMON_EVENT_ID)endif CT_Timer::AUTO_UNACCEPT_INPUT$game_switches[CT_Timer::ACCEPT_INPUT_SWITCH_ID] = falseendelseif CT_Timer::AUTO_STOPstopendend@active = falseBattleManager.abort unless $game_switches[CT_Timer::STAY_IN_BATTLE_SWITCH_ID]end#--------------------------------------------------------------------------# * Add more time#--------------------------------------------------------------------------def add_time(min = 0, sec = 0)count = (min * 60) + sec@count += count * Graphics.frame_rateend#--------------------------------------------------------------------------# * Subtract more time#--------------------------------------------------------------------------def lose_time(min = 0, sec = 0)count = (min * 60) + sec@count = [@count - (count * Graphics.frame_rate), 1].maxend#--------------------------------------------------------------------------# * Pause#--------------------------------------------------------------------------def pause@paused = trueend#--------------------------------------------------------------------------# * Resume#--------------------------------------------------------------------------def resume@paused = falseend#--------------------------------------------------------------------------# * Pause#--------------------------------------------------------------------------def paused?@pausedendend#==============================================================================# ** CT_Sprite_Timer#------------------------------------------------------------------------------# This sprite is for ct_timer displays.# It monitors $ct_game_timer and automatically changes sprite states.#==============================================================================class CT_Sprite_Timer < Sprite#--------------------------------------------------------------------------# * Object Initialization#--------------------------------------------------------------------------def initialize(viewport, x = Graphics.width - CT_Timer::DEFAULT_WIDTH,y = CT_Timer::DEFAULT_HEIGHT)super(viewport)create_bitmap@CT_Timer_Properties =CT_Timer::properties.new(x, y)create_fontupdateend#--------------------------------------------------------------------------# * Free#--------------------------------------------------------------------------def disposeself.bitmap.disposesuperend#--------------------------------------------------------------------------# * Create Bitmap#--------------------------------------------------------------------------def create_bitmapself.bitmap = Bitmap.new(CT_Timer::DEFAULT_WIDTH, CT_Timer::DEFAULT_HEIGHT)end#--------------------------------------------------------------------------# * Create Font#--------------------------------------------------------------------------def create_fontself.bitmap.font.name = @CT_Timer_Properties.font_nameself.bitmap.font.outline = @CT_Timer_Properties.font_outlineself.bitmap.font.shadow = @CT_Timer_Properties.font_shadowself.bitmap.font.bold = @CT_Timer_Properties.font_boldself.bitmap.font.italic = @CT_Timer_Properties.font_italicself.bitmap.font.size = @CT_Timer_Properties.font_sizeself.bitmap.font.color.set(@CT_Timer_Properties.font_color[0],@CT_Timer_Properties.font_color[1],@CT_Timer_Properties.font_color[2])self.bitmap.font.out_color.set(@CT_Timer_Properties.font_out_color[0],@CT_Timer_Properties.font_out_color[1],@CT_Timer_Properties.font_out_color[2])end#--------------------------------------------------------------------------# * Frame Update#--------------------------------------------------------------------------def updateif CT_Timer::HIDE_TIMER_SWITCH_IDif not $game_switches[CT_Timer::HIDE_TIMER_SWITCH_ID]superupdate_bitmapupdate_positionupdate_visibilityelseself.visible = falseendelsesuperupdate_bitmapupdate_positionupdate_visibilityendend#--------------------------------------------------------------------------# * Update Transfer Origin Bitmap#--------------------------------------------------------------------------def update_bitmapif $ct_game_timer.sec != @total_sec@total_sec = $ct_game_timer.secredrawendend#--------------------------------------------------------------------------# * Redraw#--------------------------------------------------------------------------def redrawself.bitmap.clearself.bitmap.draw_text(self.bitmap.rect, timer_text, 1)end#--------------------------------------------------------------------------# * Create Text#--------------------------------------------------------------------------def timer_textsprintf(@CT_Timer_Properties.prefix_text +"%02d:%02d" + @CT_Timer_Properties.suffix_text,@total_sec / 60, @total_sec % 60)end#--------------------------------------------------------------------------# * Update Position#--------------------------------------------------------------------------def update_positionself.x = @CT_Timer_Properties.xself.y = @CT_Timer_Properties.yself.z = @CT_Timer_Properties.zend#--------------------------------------------------------------------------# * Update Visibility#--------------------------------------------------------------------------def update_visibilityself.visible = $ct_game_timer.working?endend#==============================================================================# ** Spriteset_Map#------------------------------------------------------------------------------# This class brings together map screen sprites, tilemaps, etc. It's used# within the Scene_Map class.#==============================================================================class Spriteset_Map#--------------------------------------------------------------------------# * Object Initialization#--------------------------------------------------------------------------alias :my_init :initializedef initializecreate_ct_timermy_initupdateend#--------------------------------------------------------------------------# * Free#--------------------------------------------------------------------------alias :my_dispose :disposedef disposemy_disposedispose_ct_timerend#--------------------------------------------------------------------------# * Frame Update#--------------------------------------------------------------------------alias :my_update :updatedef updatemy_updateupdate_ct_timerend#--------------------------------------------------------------------------# * Create CT_Timer Sprite#--------------------------------------------------------------------------def create_ct_timer@ct_timer_sprite = CT_Sprite_Timer.new(@viewport2,CT_Timer::DEFAULT_X,CT_Timer::DEFAULT_Y)end#--------------------------------------------------------------------------# * Free CT_Timer Sprite#--------------------------------------------------------------------------def dispose_ct_timer@ct_timer_sprite.disposeend#--------------------------------------------------------------------------# * Update CT_Timer Sprite#--------------------------------------------------------------------------def update_ct_timer@ct_timer_sprite.updateendend#==============================================================================# ** Spriteset_Battle#------------------------------------------------------------------------------# This class brings together battle screen sprites. It's used within the# Scene_Battle class.#==============================================================================class Spriteset_Battle#--------------------------------------------------------------------------# * Object Initialization#--------------------------------------------------------------------------alias :my_init :initializedef initializecreate_ct_timermy_initupdateend#--------------------------------------------------------------------------# * Free#--------------------------------------------------------------------------alias :my_dispose :disposedef disposemy_disposedispose_ct_timerend#--------------------------------------------------------------------------# * Frame Update#--------------------------------------------------------------------------alias :my_update :updatedef updatemy_updateupdate_ct_timerend#--------------------------------------------------------------------------# * Create CT_Timer Sprite#--------------------------------------------------------------------------def create_ct_timer@ct_timer_sprite = CT_Sprite_Timer.new(@viewport2,CT_Timer::DEFAULT_X,CT_Timer::DEFAULT_Y)end#--------------------------------------------------------------------------# * Free CT_Timer Sprite#--------------------------------------------------------------------------def dispose_ct_timer@ct_timer_sprite.disposeend#--------------------------------------------------------------------------# * Update CT_Timer Sprite#--------------------------------------------------------------------------def update_ct_timer@ct_timer_sprite.updateendend#==============================================================================# ** Scene_Map#------------------------------------------------------------------------------# This class performs the map screen processing.#==============================================================================class Scene_Map < Scene_Base#--------------------------------------------------------------------------# * Frame Update#--------------------------------------------------------------------------alias :my_update :updatedef updatemy_update$ct_game_timer.updateupdate_scene if scene_change_ok?endend#==============================================================================# ** Scene_Battle#------------------------------------------------------------------------------# This class performs battle screen processing.#==============================================================================class Scene_Battle < Scene_Base#--------------------------------------------------------------------------# * Frame Update#--------------------------------------------------------------------------alias :myupdate :updatedef updateif CT_Timer::WAIT_FOR_TIMERsuperif not $game_switches[CT_Timer::ACCEPT_INPUT_SWITCH_ID]if BattleManager.in_turn?process_eventprocess_actionendendBattleManager.judge_win_losselsemy_updateendend#--------------------------------------------------------------------------# * Update Frame (Basic)#--------------------------------------------------------------------------alias :my_update_basic :update_basicdef update_basicmy_update_basic$ct_game_timer.updateendend#==============================================================================# ** Game_Interpreter#------------------------------------------------------------------------------# An interpreter for executing event commands. This class is used within the# Game_Map, Game_Troop, and Game_Event classes.#==============================================================================class Game_Interpreter#--------------------------------------------------------------------------# * ct_timer# Use this to set up a ct_timer#--------------------------------------------------------------------------def ct_timer(mins = 0, secs = 0, start = true)if start # Startv = (mins * 60) + secs$ct_game_timer.start(v * Graphics.frame_rate)else # Stop$ct_game_timer.stopendendend
View attachment tajmer.jpg

ct_bolt

Creator
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Javascript
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@nyxzryu

thanks for the reply, will be waiting for this xD
Updated it & made the new demo specifically to demonstrate what you asked for. :rock-left: ;) :rock-right:
Check the first post, review the demo & update to v2.6.2. :)

hope the code will be completed quickly and the v2.3 also code included : D

Run common events at certain time(s), not just when it expires. (v2.3)
Sorry unfortunately that feature won't be until the next release.
That will probably be v3.0, I am currently basically re-writing it all to be more efficient.

followed this topic :3
Thanks for the follow. Enjoy the script!
@Necrofenser
I'm using your script in my game and somehow i can't call common event at the end of this timer.
It just count's to 0 and then nothing happens.

Thanks for the feedback!  :D ...found the bug and squashed it, it seems I made a logic error. :headshake:

Fixed it. ;)

The script version is currently at version 2.6.2. Check the first post & update. All should work properly. :)

Please let me know how the new script works for ya. :)
~ HUGE UPDATE COMING SOON ~ Stay tuned. ;)

ct_bolt

Creator
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Javascript
Primarily Uses
RMMV
UPDATED to v3.0. Major update! :rock-left: BD :rock-right:

Now you can have an unlimited number of CT_Timers & set properties for each one.  :D   This new version also has scheduled tasks. ;)

Check first post for more details & download. :)

Robert-Character Creator

Waiting for Replies
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Sorry for the necropost; it was suggested to me to post here.

@ct_bolt , the links to the script are all long expired. Can you update them, or just post a copy of the script?

ct_bolt

Creator
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Javascript
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Sorry for the necropost; it was suggested to me to post here.

@ct_bolt , the links to the script are all long expired. Can you update them, or just post a copy of the script?
Sorry for the extremely long delay but I couldn't actually find it myself until just now.

Updated the Original Post with the v3.0 Timer Script.

Thanks for your interest in the script. :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Ive got a long lost half uncle. Thats real cool.
I forget what is bumping rule in this forum. Is anyone know? Thank you.
BCj
Ew, why does my blogpost on the rpgmaker.net site look like a garbled mess? Are html codes disabled or something?
I feel that I should cut down on my order queue so I can get some more time for my projects, its been quite a longggg while since I worked on them LOL
I friend of mine insisted on practicing dubbing things with him... and its quite funny, yet, it really takes a huge amount of practice!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Babiboo