maliyana

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I'm looking for a CTB battle system plugin that shows the battler icons based on who gets the next turn, but also shows the same battler's icon multiple time when appropriate. For example, if an actor and enemy have the same speed, the icons will show:

actor-enemy-actor-enemy

However, if the actor is significantly faster, it will display as:
actor-actor-actor-enemy-actor-actor-actor-enemy.

Of the plugins I've observed, Olivia's Order Turn Battle seems too different from what I want, Victor's CTB seems to be lacking features, and while Yanfly's is practically what I'm looking for, the icon window will only display each battler's icon once. So even if a character gets three turns in a row, there is no indicator. At the very least, an add-on to Yanfly's plugin that would correct this would be sufficient.

normal_ctb.png

extra_turns2.png

extra_turns.png

Last edited:

Jatopian

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Have you tried Ellye's?

I see your example is based on Yanfly's but unfortunately I haven't seen anything that adds this capability to it.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Updated the dev logs for the game I'm working on! Check it out here
Alright, I left the modern girl in fantasy brain's hands while I get my - MODERN GIRL WHAT HAPPENED?! I blame fantasy brain for this.

WinaElemental.png
I just realized that, while I was waiting for our little Easter Game to be approved in the Completed Games Thread, the game was already listed for more than a week, without me noticing x.x

So ... very delayed happy easter to everyone I guess? : D
WIP
3t2Xc52pKS7ptwWCFMrSen.png

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hesena