Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Cthulhu Asylum

c7159793f9f474b93439719fba84906e.png

Story Synopsis
In the 1960's, a cultist group that worships the alien being Cthulhu needs sacrifices for the "Awakening" which summons the being to the world. They need a certain number of sacrifices to do so. So they created a psychiatric hospital. Through out the years, many have been checked into the hospital, many have died in the hospital. Do to the increasing of patient deaths, the hospital was forced to be shut down. Although the hospital was shut down, the cultist group continued their work in the hospital.

Plot Synopsis
In present day, a group of high school students are horror fanatics and find out that an abandoned psych ward is haunted. For their graduation celebration, they decide to explore the psych ward. They soon will learn that it was a bad choice.

Images
Screenshot 1.png
Screenshot 2.png
Screenshot 3.png
Screenshot 4.png

Walkthrough
Incase you get stuck playing.
NOTE: There's no sound in the video

Game Notes
There might be a few bugs in this game as I developed this game in six days for the Week 182 Weekly Game Jam on itch dot io. I had a lot of fun working on this and thought that I could expand further. So everyday after the jam I've tried my best to fix whatever bugs I could find and whatever bugs my friends find.

I'm excited that my friend who is a composer were able to create music for this project which added to the immersion of it. My goal for this project is to go even further. I wish to also create pixel art, 2D art, and plugins for this game. To give it a unique look.

Download

Last edited:

DevByDane

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Hey all. This is my game here. This was posted on my old account which I had made a new one. Just wanted to float this to the top so people can see and hopefully get feedback. Thanks!

Last edited:

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Tiamat-86 wrote on Andar's profile.
tfw just trying to help and get yelled at. /comfort
:LZSooo: Gotcha Gotcha Games... have launched an official discord server for RPG Maker. :LZSooo:

doodled a poring today :kaoluv:
uc
Fire-Emblem Style Level Up System, Boost on Class Change, And Animated Arrows | RPG Maker News #115

Why keyboards don't sleep? Because they have two shifts.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dramacoolanetamak