HexMozart88

The Master of Random Garbage
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Hello again! I decided to start fresh because I figured the old thread got bumped so much, I doubt anyone was looking at it anymore. Sorry if I'm breaking any rules. Anyway, as we approach the release of our demo (in about a month), we're looking to polish up the game. For more info about our game, I'd encourage you to take a look at this thread: https://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/index.php?threads/cultivation-voyage-now-recruiting.115042/

So now, on to what we're looking for.

We need VAs for 8 different characters.

Purple is a very unusual color for a Daemon, but it seems to suit Chii just fine. They use their unusual coloration to stand out at the theater, where they assist Larayan with his performances. Most of the time, they utilize their color and Daemon heritage to play the fearsome villains in the plays. Despite their fearsome performances, Chii is actually very sweet and kind off stage.

chiisana.png

Notes: Non-Binary, born genderless

This very attractive Daemon mage serves as an aid to Bruadar, the town's teacher. While this may come as a surprise at first glance, Suku actually really enjoys working with children, teaching them and helping them become the colony's future. They try their best to treat all of the students equally, but they can't help but be a little bit more affectionate towards Aiko, the daughter they raise with Yasa.

utsukushii.png
Notes: Non-Binary, born male

A prominent member of the famous Meddyg family, Gwar enhanced his already significant reputation with his work as a highly skilled cleric. Providing his services to the colony for free has only served to increase his favor among the colonists. In fact, it's rumored that most of the townsfolk emigrated to Athae Tol seeking his aid for their various ailments. He possesses a calm demeanor, especially while managing the shrine and graveyard, but woe be to the one who threatens one of his beloved spouses.

gwarchodwyr.png
Notes: Male, very stoic
Larayan is a curious man. He possesses his native Mountain Elf tendency for Ki Mastery, but also practices a fair amount of the Bardic arts. A lover of theater, he makes use of illusions along with Chii to put on spectacular shows for the townsfolk, giving a much needed morale boost to the budding colony. Also a lover of liquor, he avoids addiction by channeling his drunken state into the fearsome drunken master style of fighting. Just don't ask him to sing while drunk.

larayan.png
Notes: trans male, a trans voice actor would be preferred.

This Oni Daemon's fearsome appearance belies a gentle fisherman's heart. A doting father, Yasa can usually be seen playing with his daughter at their fishing shop when he is not busy with a customer. Fiercely protective of little Aiko, he is very reluctant to let her out of his sight unless she is with his partner Suku.
yasashii.png
Notes: Male, Soft yet deep voice

Little is known about Nyena, the local elven librarian. Exceedingly shy and reserved, she spends most of her time reading. When people try to talk to her, especially single or polygamous people, she only replies in brief sentences before burying herself back into a book or excusing herself from the room.
nyena.png
Notes: Female, Suffers from depression

The well-respected owner of The Royal Draig, Aeronwen is famous for being a soothing person to talk to, always happy to lend an ear to her patrons. Despite her therapeutic tendencies, her elderly appearance betrays the fact that she has no Psi talent and is therefore not a proper Mind Healer. Whenever the subject is brought up, though, she tends to shy away from discussion. Gwar also seems to make her nervous for some reason…
old aeronwen.pngyoung aeronwen.png
Notes: Female, starts off game old then is made young via magic. (Young Aeronwen is not present in the demo)

The only daughter of Yasa and Suku. A very young Oni Daemon, Aiko is rather shy. When she's not in school where Suku watches over her, she is usually found at the fishing shop with her father. On rare occasions, the other children are able to convince her to play, but only on the docks nearby where Yasa can keep an eye on her.

aiko.png
Notes: Female, young child

And that's all! Please DM me with which character(s) you'd like to voice and I'll send over some audition lines.

Thank you!

Last edited:

HexMozart88

The Master of Random Garbage
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Bump. A couple of people are unable to do certain voices, so we have 3 more openings, in addition to one that got filled.
Gwal is widely considered to be the single most talented bard of all time, mastering both war chanting and spell singing. On top of the impressive feat of dual disciplining, he also has managed to successfully perform the extremely difficult art of Love Dancing. However, rumor has it that he has never shown his true form to the public, always maintaining some form of illusory disguise in every performance.
gwal.png
Notes: Male, English accent and deep voice preferred.

Quilda may not look like mayor material, but this Wood Elf works hard to lead the people of Athae Tol with kindness and respect. They make an effort to greet every new colonist as they arrive on the island, welcoming them to their new home. Eager to do their job to the best of their ability, they're always just a call away, willing to answer any questions their fellow townsfolk may have.
quilda.png
Notes: Non-binary, androgynous voice.

This is the voice that starts the player off in the game. It should be bold and grab interest. Like an ad.

Shaz

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV

Closed at OP's request

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Original Character Contest Winners Season 3 Pack! is now live!

I know it's a waste of time, but I decided to create a script that forces the RM2k game to always be in windowed mode. Just for fun anyway.
Rm2k.png
Coding some stuff. I just hope I'll be able to finish before school starts.
It's nice and breezy as well cool here, no AC needed! But keep you cozy

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannesm