Cuprite

Previously Golden
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Been a few months, but I added a thing to this!
  • Added "Translucent Dark Balloons" with 2 variants and an empty one for Yanfly's Icon Balloons plugin.
  • Updated the "Dread Emotion" balloon in the regular balloons image.
Made these for my own project and was really happy with how they turned out, so I wanted to share 'em here! Hope they're useful to someone. :hhappy:

Last edited:

Cuprite

Previously Golden
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Made a few more things, both kinda out of boredom and for a prototype I've been working on recently.
  • Added "Shimmering Rocks" with a dark and normal color variant.
  • Added "Battlers" section.
  • Added "Blob Slime," my first custom battler. It's basically an edited version of the MV slime but shorter and without the eye and mouth. I wanted to make a cute version of said slime.
  • Added "Blob Slime" charset to go with the battler.
  • Added "Simple Mimic," basically just the MV mimic but without the scrawny arms and weird second tongue. Has red/gold and brown/silver variants.
  • Added "Eyespy," basically just a simple eyeball enemy. I based it on a sprite I made from scratch for a scrapped/shelved project of mine, but I remade it using parts of existing MV battlers ("Evilgod" and "Ghost" specifically). Not my best work, but I'm happy with it regardless. There's a big and a small version.
  • Added "Eyespy" charset.
  • Added "Full Horse Wagon" charset.
  • Added "Elementals" battlers, 4 elements total (Heat/Fire, Cold/Ice/Water, Storm/Lightning, Earth), one having two variants.
  • Removed "Parallaxes" section since the parallaxes I had weren't really any good and were kinda lazy.
Hope any of these prove useful to someone. :hhappy:
(And yes, I have been having fun making battlers as you can probably tell. Lol)

Last edited:

Cuprite

Previously Golden
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Made another set of battlers on a whim. Lol.
  • Added "Male General Edits" battlers. Basically, just the default Male General battler but with different accessories.
I'm happy with 'em. ^-^

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ISDOLSGAMES