Curious 12 (If you could--what song would you want to play at the end of your game?)

samkfj

Bug Powder
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Assuming we had the money to pay for licensing for a song from your favorite musician... what song would you want to play at the end of your game? The song that would tell the story of your game in just a few minutes?

If you managed to take a look at my post on that song that just gets you, you'll know I'm a huge fan of Bryan Adams.

But there's another song that brings the feels--only in a different way. I think this song would be the perfect song to play after the ending of my game; right as the credits would roll. If you listen to the lyrics close enough--it'll spell out the story.

(Everything I Do) I Do It For You

Or--perhaps this one, as this was the song that gave me a plethora of ideas. I still remember listening to this song and coming up with many of my ideas.

Read My Mind

Last edited:

artoni

Writer, Editor
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I don't even have to think about it.

I just about squealed when I saw they made a more acoustic version as opposed to the original, because the latter's just a bit too upbeat for what I wanted. I even have a mental image of the credits/ending, as well.

Suffice it to say I love the band, and that this song goes on repeat a lot when I need to get in to the mood for working on it.

trouble time

Victorious
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
Dio - Eriel

Considering my game is called Magica Cycle of course itd be a song from Magica.

Last edited:

Soulrender

Jack Of All Trades
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Poland
Primarily Uses
RMMV
You may laugh at me, because I'm old prick, but I love anime and my game is all about anime, so for my game end this song fits 10/10

TheoAllen

Self-proclaimed jack of all trades
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Indonesian
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Old local country song (Around 90's or even 80's I'm not sure). There's a subtitle if you want to know the meaning of the lyric.

Matseb2611

Innovate, don't emulate
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Well, that would depend on which of my games we're talking about.

I would mostly like to play some of my favourite songs.

Such as this one. It could fit with Snares of Ruin series, I think.

Or this one, which can go well with any game with darker vibe and turmoil.

Finnuval

World (his)story builder and barrel of ideas
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMMV
well despite the lyrics being a bit to modern for my current game the 'feels' is spot one so, this one :

mobiusclimber

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Honestly, I would only want to use songs that compliment the game, rather than just putting my favorite song on the end. So one game I was working on that has mechs and war I would love to use a 16-bit instrumental of the Flobot's song "Handlebars," just bc it fits the theme. Usually if I do think about using a popular song, it's an instrumental that would fit with the rest of the music in the game.

Tai_MT

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV

Just this one. Not because it fits the theme or anything, but I just like it. Also, it's a reference to the anime. *shrugs* I'm weird.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Made a surprising amount of progress in these past two days. Really helps when parallax mapping breaks limitation and allowing me to be creative and make maps that match my vision.
Let's promote our amazing artists in RPG Maker community! I posted right now about my game Phil Alone on Twitter and I decided to thanks Lime Zu, the amazing artist that did all the pixel assets for my game!
I just realised that the reason behind me not being able to make a game may be the lack of my original resources. I just dont like the look of MV faces and sprites, lol. Guess I will have make my own art.
I'm posting a commission art soon! :kaoswt2:
So here's a fun/tragic fact about me: I have an awful memory. But to be correct, I have memory "leaks". My memory is actually amazing, my issue is I can't keep memories for long, in fact, I once forgot my name. :kaoswt2:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KenanPal