Curious 12 (If you could--what song would you want to play at the end of your game?)

Discussion in 'General Lounge' started by samkfj, Jan 14, 2019 at 5:28 PM.

1. samkfj

samkfj Bug Powder Veteran

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    Assuming we had the money to pay for licensing for a song from your favorite musician... what song would you want to play at the end of your game? The song that would tell the story of your game in just a few minutes?

If you managed to take a look at my post on that song that just gets you, you'll know I'm a huge fan of Bryan Adams.

But there's another song that brings the feels--only in a different way. I think this song would be the perfect song to play after the ending of my game; right as the credits would roll. If you listen to the lyrics close enough--it'll spell out the story.

(Everything I Do) I Do It For You

Or--perhaps this one, as this was the song that gave me a plethora of ideas. I still remember listening to this song and coming up with many of my ideas.

Read My Mind

Last edited: Jan 15, 2019 at 5:27 PM
  2. NinjaKittyProductions

NinjaKittyProductions Professional Murder Hobos Veteran

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    samkfj likes this.
  3. artoni

artoni Writer, Editor Veteran

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    I don't even have to think about it.

I just about squealed when I saw they made a more acoustic version as opposed to the original, because the latter's just a bit too upbeat for what I wanted. I even have a mental image of the credits/ending, as well.

Suffice it to say I love the band, and that this song goes on repeat a lot when I need to get in to the mood for working on it.

samkfj likes this.
  4. trouble time

trouble time Bearer of the Word Veteran

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    N/A
    Dio - Eriel

Considering my game is called Magica Cycle of course itd be a song from Magica.

Last edited: Jan 16, 2019 at 6:00 AM
    samkfj likes this.