Currency plugin

J-G

Adventurer
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hello, can someone create a simple currency plugin that will display Gold, Silver, and copper?

Maybe some adjustable params like icon for each, how much silver = 1 gold, how much copper = 1 silver

If possible making it compatible with Yanfly plugins and Mogs scene menu plugin as well.

Also making a way to choose where the currencies parameter will display with in the main menu window. Allowing for x and y allocation of them please

Kupotepo

Fantasy realist
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Thai
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I think you can use Yanfly More Currencies. However, you will have to pay 1 dollar at least. I guess Yanfly feel uncomfortable with people to steal her plugin. You can read more on her website.

Reactions: J-G

J-G

Adventurer
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I think you can use Yanfly More Currencies. However, you will have to pay 1 dollar at least. I guess Yanfly feel uncomfortable with people to steal her plugin. You can read more on her website.
I have all the collection of yeps plugins but the currency one seemed really complicated and wasn't displaying the catagorized currencies on mogs scene menu plugin. Also using the menuVariables was having issue displaying under mogs plugin and persona issue not understanding how to get the variables to change accordingly. Maybe if there was a detailed tutorial on these, I may be able to use them correctly

Kupotepo

Fantasy realist
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Thai
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@J-G, sorry for my unattentive. I think Yanfly informs us that Yanfly plugins and Moghunter plugins are incompletible. One moment please, I think I see some other plugin.

I found this one.

Last edited:

J-G

Adventurer
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
No worries, I just hope I can figure out how to get it working since multicurrencies plugin and sek currencies didn't work lol but if you find one that could work that would be highly appreciated

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Stream will be live shortly with some pixel art! Feel free to drop by!

Can't believe I forgot to put an image of my drawing pad! It looks kinda like this, maybe I'll get a better pic tomorrow...
Backup tip: If you don't want to back up your whole project every day, at least back up everything *except* your Image and Audio folders, which you can do weekly/as needed/etc.
The final version of our game is already available both in English and Spanish! ^___^
Can't believe this day has finally come... T_T
Im so happy that Dead By Daylight is getting a Silent Hill chapter! Cant wait to play as pyramid head

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tauron7