Currently unsure whether or not this is a glitch or something..

FrozenNuke0327

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMXP

I open my up my project and then get past the first map, then i get to second map and somehow with the parallax background..
I am not able to walk around, despite the parallax background just being an image,

I am unsure if this a glitch, error or just an error with the events, I am open to suggestions though.

Sauteed_Onion

Mmm Tasty
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Looks cool whatever you got going on there. Kind of reminds me of Tron. Did you have some walkable tiles you imaged over?

FrozenNuke0327

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMXP

Not really, Just an empty void of transparency,

..Until the parallax is added..

JtheDuelist

Your Friendly Nieghborhood Stygian Zinogre
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Other
@FrozenNuke0327 Import an invisible tileset and set a tile to be passable and a tile that cannot be passed through.

PS. No, it isn't a glitch- a space where no tile was placed is treated as a impassable void tile.

Shaz

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
You still need to set the passability of your map. If you don't draw any tiles, the whole thing will be impassable.

FrozenNuke0327

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMXP

Alright, It seems to be working fine as of right now, Of course this was after changing the passability within its tileset, As well as making the character transparent in GIMP and adding a save function for testing purpose.

FrozenNuke0327

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMXP

Don't know if i am supposed to post this in the same thread as another subject or not,

But, when i attempted to (cut) the door from the parallax as a usable in game sprite, (even though i marked it as a mack with the $)

EDIT: It would seem that the ! didn't work either, Perhaps the sprite isn't formatted correctly?

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Don't mind me, just installing a fog machine. :LZSwink:

I can't stop looping this BGM while at work since I began to play PSO2. It just too good for mood booster.
How to post a picture there in the status feed?
So I was at the grocery store trying to reach for some small garbage bags on the top shelf way in the back. Instead of going all the way downstairs to find someone to help me I grabbed a broom and pulled it down. Putting the broom back I said, "Thank you for your service".
S.O.S.--10:16pm......two toddlers still awake....send help...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Garycomehome