Sora-to-Mikki

Tell me Sora~
Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Hi!
I'm having little problem with something I want to do in the RPG Maker MV, and i'm looking for some help...

The thing is that i wanna do an event where i can open and close the curtains of a window as much as i want, but I don't know how to do it. I mean... I wanna know how to make 2 event page's repeat; like, first 1, then 2, then 1 again, and so on...

I explaned myself? Xd If there's something that doesn't make sence, let me know and I'll explain it in other way ^^ Thx <3

(And sorry if something is bad or weird written, somethimes my english is pretty bad, hehe...)

ImaginaryVillain

Now A YouTube Cool Kid! =D
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Absurdism
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Make a two page event, set both to action button, set the second to Self Switch A. Have one page be the closed graphic, have the second be the open graphic. Page 1 turns on Self Switch A, page 2 turns it off.

Sora-to-Mikki

Tell me Sora~
Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
OOOOHH! I got it! Thank u sooooooooooo so much :D Really!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Why you do this? Now I have to buy the new RPG Maker xD
I've always dreaded planning for my games so I just didn't plan at all. That... didn't work out after all. :kaosigh:
Turns out it can be kind of fun if you keep the scope small and don't take it way too seriously.
well... for the first time in months... I feel like my game is headed towards something again. I finally have it where I won't be drawing battle assets for the rest of the year...
What I would give to actually get some feedback on my game...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SDragon64