Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RM2k3
Is it possible to create an animated title screen in RM2k3? Like a cursor going left and right before being moved to the other option in the menu?

BitBrosGames

*Keeps ruminating*
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
Primarily Uses
RM2k3
It is, but you've got to make it via events.
You have to uncheck "Use" in Database/System/Title Graphic.

Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RM2k3
any good tutorials on how to do that? the only one i know of is for still images

uran

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Italian
Primarily Uses
yes it's possible. Look at the introduction on this videoclip :) this is my game. I made it with rpg 2k3 and it's completely customized :) (you can download the english version for free on the website. Feel free to open it with Rpgmaker 2003 and look at the code).

doom_juan

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
yes it's possible. Look at the introduction on this videoclip :) this is my game. I made it with rpg 2k3 and it's completely customized :) (you can download the english version for free on the website. Feel free to open it with Rpgmaker 2003 and look at the code).
That's very impressive work!

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

1660090657213.png
Mistakes will be made.
After three years, it was awesome to be back at Gen Con!
Words of Wisdom: You can be honest and alone. Or dishonest and together.
Working on mapping using RPGTools to create parallax maps using PVgames tiles/assets. It's super cool... but mapping is still something I drag my feet on getting done. I hate this but love the math parts of design, which is the opposite of a lot of dev's around, I think. It really do be different strokes for different folks.
Spend $5,000 on a new gaming PC. Didn't expect it to be like 1 foot wide, 2 feet tall, and weigh like 100+ pounds. The heck did I get myself into?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LeuzyGamer