custom battler not breathing ..

Status
Not open for further replies.

bighoncho

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
Primarily Uses
Hi, I made a custom actor battler the 9x6 etc everything is showing nicely but the battler is
not breathing .. why is that?

Andar

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
there is no "breathing", just the animation between the three frames of the idle pose.
Did you use the same picture for all three frames? if yes that is the cause, the three frames need to be slightly different to make it appear as if the actor is doing something in the animation - no matter if that would be breathing, fidgeting or shadow-boxing or whatever.

If this doesn't help you, attach your battler so that we can check it.

bighoncho

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
Primarily Uses
@Andar , yes you got it right. After I make slight changes to between the three frames,
its working now.

Thanks so much!

slimmmeiske2

Little Red Riding Hood
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMXP

This thread is being closed, due to being solved. If for some reason you would like this thread re-opened, please report this post and leave a message why. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Does anyone know of any good Discord groups for art or biology discussion, that sort of thing?
Trying to access kissanime, Facing issues, Here are 5 working KissAnime Alternatives.
I ready asked for bump rules, but I forget to ask how much bumping you can use per thread? How bumping can I post per thread? Thank you.
I've just checked my account balance...
Here's the graveyard area I'm currently working on for another small project! (This is actually an RPG and not a puzzle game for once)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pypi