Do you play/create more males, females, non-binary, or balanced amounts?

• Total voters

kaukusaki

Awesome Programmer Extraordinaire
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
In rpgs i major in swords (spears optional) with minor in archery. I also use magic mainly healing and fireball throwing. If they have medium armor i try for that otherwise a mix of heavy & light. After awhile most games play the same. I like games where i can customise to a degree. Im not a pure spell sword or battle mage as i have a few differences than the norm.

Punamaagi

Hero on their own terms
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Finnish
Primarily Uses
RMMV
For me, the choice depends on both aesthetics and the type of the game (or my goal in it). If the game is not a MMORPG, I either try to create myself as my avatar or - depending on how limited character customization is - pick the character that appeals to me the most. Quite often that means choosing female characters, as long as they are not overly cute or skimpily dressed.

In MMORPGs, however, my characters tend to be male. Roleplay is an important factor to me in MMORPGs and since I like to roleplay vulnerable men and spunky women yet am not so good with the latter, I find myself most inclined to play guys (some of them might fall outside the gender binary, though I'm not sure: I should give it more thought).

Of course, aesthetics are still important. If I can make incredibly pretty men and/or androgynous women, I most likely will.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

aww man, color hex code #C4C4C4 doesn't work for the tint value in this scene I need something darker, which stinks just because I liked that one it was my favorite plastic explosive three times...#696969 (nice) should work better (WHY IS MY BRAIN LIKE THIS)
Tell it to me straight, doc. If I've been trying to piece together a "shorter" game to learn stuff outside of game jams... am I just running away from my WIP? :v
Well, I've got a party tomorrow, and my friends are coming over. I wanted to work a bit on the Fandom Scouts assets so I can be ready when that update arrives... in other news, Pizza Time Horror is getting a second teaser, and it shows Cabaret Helen's last performance before the location closed.
Also who used to be scared of Chuck E as a kid? I was! Now I love him!
The new cards and what they do:

(I am clearly not a youtuber... Haha)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kuzmitchoww