Custom Emoticons

Discussion in 'Site Feedback' started by Ghost of Christmas Kloe, Apr 15, 2016.

1. Ghost of Christmas Kloe

Ghost of Christmas Kloe Ghost of a Princess Seagull Veteran

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    N/A
    Hiya RMW website site-feedback people! Your website is amazing, and I love it but I have a suggestion to make it even better. :cutesmile:

How about a feature where in the emoticons tab, there is an "Add" button where we can add custom emoticons to our account that we can use via that menu up to a maximum of 3 at a time. Also with a maximum size of 32x32 or something, so the file sizes don't get too big. I just think this would be neat, since I love the emoticons and I really wanna use more because though there are many, I would love to be able to use a seagull one or something that I made myself.

Or if this isn't possible, maybe the ability to submit custom ones to be added? I would personally love to make some more awesome emoticons in the same style + size! I just think it could sparkle up some of our posts, and give a bit more flavour to our yummy posts. (Metaphor overload!  :dizzy: )

I understand this probably wouldn't be added but I thought I'd post it because there might be a 0.1% chance that it might happen and that excites me! Thanks for reading! - Kloe GhostKloe.png

Chaos17 likes this.
  2. Chaos17

Chaos17 Dreamer Veteran

First Language:
    French
    That would be a nice feature for futur RP on the forum ^^

3. Ghost of Christmas Kloe

Ghost of Christmas Kloe Ghost of a Princess Seagull Veteran

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    N/A
    Yeah! I could have a "Kloe" emoticon and use it for RP and also a school one if I need to go to school or a... well there are many examples that I could think of if I wasn't having a brain fart, (we need an emoticon for that! )

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 15, 2016
  4. AceTheMad

AceTheMad Village Madman Veteran

First Language:
    English
    There are so many emotes I'd make, all related to evil grins, knives, and a chibi angry one. XD