Lumivos

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hi! I've looked as hard as I can but I haven't found any plugins or tutorials for RPG Maker MV for changing the graphic of the HP and MP bar to something custom, which is confusing to me since I figure most people would want to customize that. I'm not sure where else to look, so I figured the only thing left I could do is make an account here and ask if there's anything I could do to change how it looks. Also I'm very sorry if I'm doing anything wrong, I'm brand new

Shaz

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
What sort of graphics do you want to use?

Lumivos

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Well I'm thinking the same shape and size, but I want some custom made graphics for the border and gauge itself if that makes sense?

Shaz

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Something like this?

There are also a few suggestions here, but I'm not sure if the links are working:

Moving to Plugin Requests

Lumivos

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Yeah kinda like the first one you linked! I'm aiming for something very similar though I'm not using the bust plugin

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Had apparently not checked Itch for 3 months, kind of forgot I had an account rofl.
One side of me is: "lineart is so awful", the other side is just: "huh, decent" :kaoswt2:
Uehu8tg.jpg
image_2021-06-13_213812.png

Todays Lesson: Tiles are a pain to make xD
The game is not even 2% complete, but i just wanted to release something for funsies. :)
It's on my google drive.
It would be awesome if i could get a couple ideas and the like!
So yesterday Dad took me to Volcano Bay, and it was almost ruined by a thunderstorm... then it passed by and the lightning warning got lifted, leading to an awesome time sliding and swimming. Hopefully we get to go to the arcade tonight. The one we're planning on has a restaurant built in with AWESOME food. Not to mention how big the arcade itself is!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaihai