Rito

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
French
Custom Loading Save

Description
This script teleport the player on a "Loading" map before teleporting to the savepoint.
This is of course a "fake loading", it does not load any pictures / music in the background.
I think it can be done but I have no idea how to do it.

Exemple
After selecting the ID of the map "Loading".
Do an auto event and do what you want with it.
You can do an animation as well as in the video or make a short summary of the story, much like loading in Final Fantasy XIII (this must be possible with variables).

Once you want to teleport the player to the place where he saved, create a script and type this:
$gamePlayer.reserveTransfer(IdMap, XPos, YPos, CharDirection);

Script

Usage
Free for commercial games but, please credit me, and contact me for discover your game :)

Bonus
No other script is needed, the scripts shown on video are an example of what can be done.

Changelog
1.0 - Release !

Last edited:

Warrior_Corporation

Razek Games
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Português
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I liked it, I'll add it to my "plugins list", I might use it, if I use it, I'll also warn you when the game launches, (it will be released in the play store and some computer sites), it will be credited (sorry if you have errors in writing, I'm using google translator :LZYcheeze: I'm Brazilian

Rito

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
French
@Warrior_Corporation Glad you like it. Actually, I also use google trad ^^ '.
I discovered a few days ago a plugin preloading images/musics on request via a module command, really easy to use.
Depending on a variable, you can load a particular file and finally have a real load.
I can not wait to see your game :awink:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

finally, the B-tile is added to the forum and steam!
I hope my annual #DoItForHargon contest gets lots of entries this year (since a Playstation 5 is a pretty big prize lol) XD On further news - I'm back to game devving next week after hiatus cause of that tragedy of losing everything I own.
Rome Trastevere deserve a tileset. Mumble mumble...
Before the full time job, I can make 1 MZ plugin per day, even though it's still hard; With the full time job, making 1 such plugin per week becomes just as hard lol

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
adafon