cetra777

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Description
This plugin overrides the main menu background snapshot with an image. As a bonus it allows the background to scroll in a tiling fashion on both the X or Y axis.

How to Use
Copy the .js file into the plugins folder and use the editor's plugin manager to import it to your project. The project has three parameters to control its functionality.

Parameter: ImageName
Description: The name of the image to want to use. The image file must be located in the "parallaxes" folder of your project, Do not include the file extension when you set the parameter. For example if your image is "MenuBackground.png" just put "MenuBackground". Alternatively you can just name your file dynamicBackground. Make sure it is a .png file.

Parameter: XScroll
Description: A number that sets the scrolling speed along the X axis. Leaving "0" means no horizontal scrolling.

Parameter: YScroll
Description: A number that sets the scrolling speed along the Y axis. Leaving "0" means no vertical scrolling.

Get the plugin from my Github here: Download

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

i watched the sonic movie it was pretty good i hope they make a sequel
tomorrow I'ma go on a cruise for the first time ever... lets hope I'll survive the experience!
Omg! 8 years in this forum :o
Ksi
Streaming the last of the RMN Valentiny event games so feel free to drop on by and watch me cry (whether that's from laughter, rage or sheer pain, who knows?)
Today I went to sleep without setting an alarm, so I could sleep more than 2 hours. I woke up after 2 hours.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jloppnow