cetra777

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Description
This plugin overrides the main menu background snapshot with an image. As a bonus it allows the background to scroll in a tiling fashion on both the X or Y axis.

How to Use
Copy the .js file into the plugins folder and use the editor's plugin manager to import it to your project. The project has three parameters to control its functionality.

Parameter: ImageName
Description: The name of the image to want to use. The image file must be located in the "parallaxes" folder of your project, Do not include the file extension when you set the parameter. For example if your image is "MenuBackground.png" just put "MenuBackground". Alternatively you can just name your file dynamicBackground. Make sure it is a .png file.

Parameter: XScroll
Description: A number that sets the scrolling speed along the X axis. Leaving "0" means no horizontal scrolling.

Parameter: YScroll
Description: A number that sets the scrolling speed along the Y axis. Leaving "0" means no vertical scrolling.

Get the plugin from my Github here: Download

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

making my first game is like trying to stuff all my experience with old games into one
so its slow and painful when i dont get it right... i bet the next game is gonna be finished earlier!
When you don't find any time to work... :kaocry:
First Ten Minutes of my Caretaker inspired game

Finally, I got a good Gmail message [from smg5urded]
"This game does look a bit plain, but, I'm sure this does not destroy the experience as a whole. Monsters fit your style of game-play, mapping looks crude but I'm sure you can make it better if you do a remake of Forgotten Eclipse"
Going to start a new project today. OMG, it will be on RPGMaker MV. :D

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pirata12