DarielZer0

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I want to personalize the menu of my game,not just the colors or the font,i know how do that,I want to make it look like a open book,i made a quick draw of what i want(i what it with a trasparent background):114 sin título.jpg
i dont know if something like this is posible or how dificult could it be,i have ear that with common events is posible to customize the menus,or maybe there is other way,whatever is fine to me

Shaz

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
You can't change the menus by anything other than plugins. But you can replace the menus with custom ones via eventing. I will leave this here in case someone is able to help, but I'd be surprised if you can't find something in tutorials, or by searching for "evented menu", that already exists.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

It's for side-extra content. :kaophew:

“Battle not with monsters, lest ye become a monster, and if you gaze into the abyss, the abyss gazes also into you.”
gxQUtTE.gif
Don't you hate it when you play an mmo to pass some time then an update drops that makes your playing experience less enjoyable and quit because of it?
sigh...
SF_People3_6 added!
index.php

OcRam MZ and RETRO demo -projects are now also updated (includes all plugins released yesterday).

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
grc14