FREE Custom Menu Maker for a horror anthology

Ben Mariner

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I'm working on a game that will be a trio of playable story driven horror/suspense stories. One of said stories has already been completed (more or less) and can be downloaded below. Here's the details of what I'm looking for.

Engine: RMMV

Synopsis: Title not determined for the overall game, but it will be 3 playable stories:

1. Come the Dawn: A detective is hot on the trail of a serial killer and the path will lead him into the seedy underbelly of the city.
  2. Who Killed Judith Harper?: A group of teenagers goes to a cabin in the woods to celebrate the end of the school year, but when one of them is brutally killed it's up to you to figure out who did it by the time the cops arrive.
  3. Killing Days: Survive the zombie apocalypse while trying to find a cure for the virus that ended humanity.

Positions/Roles Needed: I'm primarily looking for someone to help create custom menus for each of these games, and even a main menu. The standard RPG Maker menu just doesn't match well with the gameplay, so I want to make something that does.

My Role(s)/Position(s): I can do the writing, level design, and (most) events.

Skill Trade: I'm fairly skilled at creative writing, and have self published a number of books. I'm more than happy to lend a hand in creating story lines or side quests. I'm pretty good with events as well, but I'm still learning so the more complicated events aren't my forte.

Download Link: Here's a dropbox link to the game in its current form (only one story). This was a testing version so there will be some bugs, but it will give you the general idea of the direction I'm heading in.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Finally adding subtitles. My demo release is really close! :kaojoy:

1653799949837.png

ngl i feel like im morbin out
I've made a lot of small changes and fixes over the past couple weeks without actually making any progress on my game...now I'm running out of things I want to change, and I'm terrified that I might have to start being productive again...the horror! D:
I made a mini devlog about the sprite animations I've been working on! You can read it by clicking here

applebuds-dreamtrotter.gif
What happens with this list, is it currently possible to buy any of these RPGMAKER at least those that are for PC?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Flowren