CapitalAkito

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
To start out, the project I'm working on in MV has a resolution of 1920x1080, so naturally the menu and message windows stretch across the screen and don't look very appealing at all. SRD's Super Tools Engine seemed to do the trick for a while until I began to add other plugins to the list. I found that it and a few other SRD plugins (that unfortunately I had to get rid of) were incompatible with a few Yanfly plugins that were "must-haves" for my game. Yanfly's Action Sequence 1-3 plugins just to name a few. With these plugins running simultaneously, I've encountered an issue where the SV battlers don't perform any of their animations. They will just move forward (without drawing their weapons) and move right back to their default positions. The enemies still take damage though. I've searched for other plugins and any other way to customize the menu windows, but haven't found anything that works as well as the Super Tools Engine.

With that said, a plugin that allows you to customize the size and position of each in game window as well as being compatible with Yanfly's plugins would be a gift from the heavens.

zerobeat032

Oh, it's that Zerobeat kid...
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
You could opt to pay for Luna MV Engine... it's worked wonders for my battle UI and can customize most windows in rpg maker in general. from the menus and battle UI, to the title screen... and while it costs money, and it's drag and drop like Super Tools, I'd say it's worth it. Though it's harder and easier to use I've noticed. certain issues I ran into with Super tools and say Hud Maker were gone but because I'm not the best with coding, some things were a bit of a struggle lol. https://archeia.itch.io/luna-engine-mv the documentation actually does a good job explaining things tho, I'm just sorta daft lol.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Voice.gif
The Voice... They usually show up to talk to you about leaving your mark on the world, which is one of the major themes of my game... How will you be remembered by society.
The only time my brother shows me any kind of support is by liking or LOL my Facebook Comments.
I finally finished the Coliseum for my game. Love how it looks. Credits for the assets goes to Kokoro Reflections, @Starbird_Resources, and @megumi014.
Colossuem.png
Mimics! Mimics everywhere!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bongdaso