Yo Ewan

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Hello there,

I was wondering if there was a way to do 'custom mouse input'.
So for example, the normal mouse functions are removed, and when a player, say, right clicks a cow, then they get milk, instead of it being enter.
I'm not sure if I explained it very well, so please let me know if you didn't understand my question.

Thanks in advance,

EwantheGreat

BLACK

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
You want control configuration. I think there's a plugin for that. YEP_KeyboardConfig. One of Yanfly's plugins. Using it you can change the configuration of your controls.

Yo Ewan

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
You want control configuration. I think there's a plugin for that. YEP_KeyboardConfig. One of Yanfly's plugins. Using it you can change the configuration of your controls.
Not really. I want the player to, for example, hover a mouse over an object and more info is shown. I don't want to change the configuration of all the controls.

BLACK

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Not really. I want the player to, for example, hover a mouse over an object and more info is shown. I don't want to change the configuration of all the controls.
You might be able to find your answer in YEP_MessageCore-the help section. I'm sorry but that is the best of my knowledge.

Yo Ewan

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
You might be able to find your answer in YEP_MessageCore-the help section. I'm sorry but that is the best of my knowledge.
Okay, thanks anyway.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I typically ask this on my normal social media channels, but figured there may be good replies here. Anyone got any good horror movie recommendations? I've seen a lot, but I always love getting suggestions! Bonus points if you know which service it is streaming on (in the US) - bring on the spOoooOky!
 After a few distractions (and my annual rough second week of October), I’m getting back on track with my OMGC project.
 Am I overcomplicating it? Yes. Am I going to tone it down? Almost certainly not.
 At least the dialogue stuff is almost done. I need to do the map itself, and then all that’s left is combat.
 Getting there!
Creating 3D CGs for Cutscenes. :kaosalute:

I keep wanting to post every song I make for the game and have to hold back on that because at this rate, I'll have spoiled all the really good stuff lol..

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PopeUrban