Yo Ewan

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Hello there,

I was wondering if there was a way to do 'custom mouse input'.
So for example, the normal mouse functions are removed, and when a player, say, right clicks a cow, then they get milk, instead of it being enter.
I'm not sure if I explained it very well, so please let me know if you didn't understand my question.

Thanks in advance,

EwantheGreat

BLACK

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
You want control configuration. I think there's a plugin for that. YEP_KeyboardConfig. One of Yanfly's plugins. Using it you can change the configuration of your controls.

Yo Ewan

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
You want control configuration. I think there's a plugin for that. YEP_KeyboardConfig. One of Yanfly's plugins. Using it you can change the configuration of your controls.
Not really. I want the player to, for example, hover a mouse over an object and more info is shown. I don't want to change the configuration of all the controls.

BLACK

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Not really. I want the player to, for example, hover a mouse over an object and more info is shown. I don't want to change the configuration of all the controls.
You might be able to find your answer in YEP_MessageCore-the help section. I'm sorry but that is the best of my knowledge.

Yo Ewan

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
You might be able to find your answer in YEP_MessageCore-the help section. I'm sorry but that is the best of my knowledge.
Okay, thanks anyway.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Well, I've got a party tomorrow, and my friends are coming over. I wanted to work a bit on the Fandom Scouts assets so I can be ready when that update arrives... in other news, Pizza Time Horror is getting a second teaser, and it shows Cabaret Helen's last performance before the location closed.
Also who used to be scared of Chuck E as a kid? I was! Now I love him!
The new cards and what they do:

(I am clearly not a youtuber... Haha)
Just for the record you CAN use the "Exclude unused files" successfully to trim a project down seriously even if you're doing calls to various assets via plugins and such. BUT you need to do a full playtest of pretty much every option to ensure you did get every one of those other assets added in. Then I dumped the assets into a fresh copy of the project and yay it was like 400 Meg......
party time.png
If you've played Knight Shift Chapter 1 this image'll mean something to you. If not, that's also fine!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sweetchi