Yo Ewan

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Hello there,

I was wondering if there was a way to do 'custom mouse input'.
So for example, the normal mouse functions are removed, and when a player, say, right clicks a cow, then they get milk, instead of it being enter.
I'm not sure if I explained it very well, so please let me know if you didn't understand my question.

Thanks in advance,

EwantheGreat

BLACK

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
You want control configuration. I think there's a plugin for that. YEP_KeyboardConfig. One of Yanfly's plugins. Using it you can change the configuration of your controls.

Yo Ewan

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
You want control configuration. I think there's a plugin for that. YEP_KeyboardConfig. One of Yanfly's plugins. Using it you can change the configuration of your controls.
Not really. I want the player to, for example, hover a mouse over an object and more info is shown. I don't want to change the configuration of all the controls.

BLACK

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Not really. I want the player to, for example, hover a mouse over an object and more info is shown. I don't want to change the configuration of all the controls.
You might be able to find your answer in YEP_MessageCore-the help section. I'm sorry but that is the best of my knowledge.

Yo Ewan

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
You might be able to find your answer in YEP_MessageCore-the help section. I'm sorry but that is the best of my knowledge.
Okay, thanks anyway.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I think it's ready - Chapter Selection:
unknown.png
On another more gaming topic, I paid 20 bucks for a visual novel to emotionally destroy me. I may write an entry about that.
1638611395177.png
Reading about metaverses recently. I can totally imagine myself in the future, logging in with VR glasses to a virtual beach villa sitting in a virtual chair, with a virtual laptop facing the sea...coding 16-bit RM.
Mod name: "[Game name] Gameplay Overhaul"
What they actually mean: "Here is a mod that makes the game harder."
I decided to reinstall one of my most favourite game of all times, Gothic 2. Time to get back to Khorinis!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ianarts