Custom MV Balloon Icons?

Menos

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Hello! I'm trying to replace many of the default RTP resources with ones that are a little more unique. One that I've had troubling finding is alternate versions of the balloon icons. I hope that someone has found resources I haven't or is willing to help me.

Resource Type: Balloon Icons

Maker Format: MV

Art Style: MV, fairy tale, something else (I'm not picky)

Description: My primary goal is a set of balloon icons that serve the same general purpose, but don't look like the standard RTP set. The game has a fairy tale vibe and I'm using a windowskin that gives a wooden sign look, if either of those inspire anyone. I'd accept any pre-made resource, or give more information if anyone is interested in working on this.

Thanks!

Menos

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Thanks! Those are cute, and that's the kind of alternate I mean, but I was hoping for something that covers the same emotions as the base set.

Menos

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Those are nice! Direct equivalents in a very distinct style. I don't know how well the style matches my game, so I'm still open to anything else out there, but that's helpful, thanks.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Yaaay! My second public script is out and approved! A VX Ace Final Fantasy IX styled Throw Script!

I look forward to all the constructive feedback I get but most importantly I hope everyone who ends up using it enjoys!

Yaaaay! Making scripts is fun lol. :D
When you're lost out therrrrre and you're alllll alone, ahwahwah waitin, to carry you hooooommmme, uhhheverywhere you look! (someone hit me with those backing vocals)
X.X cant focus... too many thing want do... help!
Day 2 of teaching MV, student can move cat across the map.
Got inspired and started writing a simple tower defence battle system last night :o

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nwr