Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Resource Type: Modern Tilesets, Modern Clothing Generator part, character bust

Maker Format: MV

Art Style: Anime

Description: Looking for things like house tiles and house items, bathroom, bedroom, kitchen, School tiles and items too would be nice also the character im making is a big anime fan, if you could design a magical girl with blond pigtails and light blue bows in her hair, a light blue dress that is in the lolita sytle i only need the bust for a picture i would prefer her holding like a staff because she's a magical girl a couple of expressions would be nice but you don't have to have that, And for the generator parts, Any kind of clothes you would find now, male and female modern clothes, anime shirts, clothes of the girl i described at the top.

Reference Images:
1-500x672.jpg

Sorry if this is asking a lot, i will give you credit in the game for it thank you for looking at my thread

slimmmeiske2

Little Red Riding Hood
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMXP
It is quite a lot for this section. We usually ask that people stick to 1-2 resources, but as long as you're fine with resources that already exist it's okay.

Pandamaru has a modern bathroom:
Avery also has modern tiles:
Carissa also has modern tiles:
This might be interesting as well:
For generator parts, I suggest you look through this list:

alltheyuriz

The Question Asker
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Thank you so much
It is quite a lot for this section. We usually ask that people stick to 1-2 resources, but as long as you're fine with resources that already exist it's okay.

Pandamaru has a modern bathroom:
Avery also has modern tiles:
Carissa also has modern tiles:
This might be interesting as well:
For generator parts, I suggest you look through this list:

alltheyuriz

The Question Asker
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I just need the bust and the generator parts now :)

alltheyuriz

The Question Asker
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I have a couple of generator parts and some modern/sci-fi tiles up, will have more soon. Hope it helps
Thanks that would help, do you by any chance have a bunny tail?

Journey_Sticks

Builder of Stuff
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Not yet, but I will give it the old Harvard try as soon as I get back to my pc. I will let you know how it goes.

Here you go

Last edited:

Journey_Sticks

Builder of Stuff
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
It's done! Not sure if it is exactly what you're looking for, but let me know if it works out or needs some tweeking. I'd have had it up an hour ago, but I had a confounding user error in the title of one of the images which was preventing it from functioning properly. Sorry for the delay.

alltheyuriz

The Question Asker
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
It's done! Not sure if it is exactly what you're looking for, but let me know if it works out or needs some tweeking. I'd have had it up an hour ago, but I had a confounding user error in the title of one of the images which was preventing it from functioning properly. Sorry for the delay.
Honestly anything would be fine and thank you so much

MushroomCake28

KAMO Studio
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ

This thread is being closed, due to being solved. If for some reason you would like this thread re-opened, please report this post and leave a message why. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I've signed up for a job training program for people with Asperger's Syndrome. I went to a "test run" today so they could see how well I did with simple jobs, and I amazed them. Most new people do it in 30+ minutes, while I finished in a mere 15 minutes. Gives me time to work on a screenplay for Studio MDHR...
People,I have seen that Someone from China/Chile and London is doing a Vaccine Against COVID-19.
Doing anything that yield good result in the long run is like sowing seeds. With proper care, they will grow and bear fruits. I'm excited for tomorrow. :D
Leokids wrote on DarkPlasmaBall's profile.
Hi
People1_3,People1_4,SF_People1_3,SF_People1_4 added!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mitchs98