Rink27

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hi, I'm trying to customize the Select Item menu. It disables other menus and appears at the top. I was wondering if it was possible to make the selection appear over the previous window box, appear with a transparent background and/or move around (For example, appear in the middle).

I'm aware the script code is:
$gameMessage.setItemChoice(var, n);

But I'm not sure how to edit that. (Btw, even putting in a relevant variable number and n value, it behaves oddly. It runs the lines after and then opens up the item selection)

Rink27

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV

YoraeRasante

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese
Primarily Uses
RMMV
That is the code to call it, if I remember right.

But to change it you'll need a plugin.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Arcade-Style RPGM Games? RM2k3 Game Jam & Synth-Retro Music by Azakaela | RPG Maker News #39

Just evented my first minigame, no plugins~ :kaojoy:
I feel still screenshots don't do my game justice. the characters don't move, but the filter over them does...
Wonder if this year, there be more MZ plugin than MV or that MZ is still small compare to whole MV collection
Zaj
Hey morning all! I got another quick question..I just switched to RMMZ from VX Ace..so I am wondering why default scripts(is that how u call it) of VXAce is available, but not in MZ's case? How do I figure out ahh I mean could you show me

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WaterIce455