Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese
Primarily Uses
N/A
Hi everyone!

I'm looking for a script that makes custom resources to different actors/classes. Like a Warrior class that uses a Fury bar and the Summoner class has Summon Points. So, what I want:

• Custom resources names and color bars
  • Disabling other resources (if Warrior has Fury it won't have MP and TP bars)
  • Fury bar starts a 0 (zero) every battles (it resets when battle ends), and every attack or skill will ADD (recover?) Fury. Some buffs or skills are unlocked when the Fury bar reaches certain levels, like when it reachs 50+ the Warrior can use Fury Attack, and when it reaches 80+ it gains 50% of CRIT.
I found the Alternate MP X by Zetu, but I couldn't work with it (too complicated for me).

I can use the cost manager script by Yanfly, but what i REALLY want is the Fury bar as I described above (if i could do only this, it'd be enough).

pls halp ;-;

[sorry for bad english btw]

Andar

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Why is the alternate MP script to difficult for you? What is your problem using it?

Because basically you have to use a script, and any script that does the same will require similiar data to setup - and a lot of work on the scripter side to program it.

So your best bet is to learn how to use that script...

Last edited by a moderator:

gotnovicks

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese
Primarily Uses
N/A
The script has a lot of bugs, and the writter does not support it anymore (it has been some years since the last update). Also, it's incompatible with yanfly battle scripts :/

I just want a way to give a different color to the MP bar for different actors. the MP vocab I already found.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I keep seeing the 'file tear' icon when I'm on some post that has images. I'm not sure if it's just me or it's the post, based on the replies I see.
Me: anime is okay. There are a couple good ones and a lot of really bad ones but the good are worth it. Brother: if you bring anime anywhere near me I'll break your nico nico kneecaps
Wasting so much time trying to get a sprite behavior to work. I feel like banging my head against a wall.
Well... it’s been a real pain in the IRS today. :/
My kitty still young (3-4 months), I think I could teach her some funny tricks... like: "Play dead-ly good music for my games"

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rinion