Custom Sprites and Faceset

Orangepaw

Totally Pawsome!
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Hello!

Where would I post to in order to commission someone to make a custom sprite and faceset for me?  (Something from outside the generator?)

- Paw

Andar

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
there is a specific place for that inside the commercial area, but that place is only visible to people who have been part of the community for a while (you'll need a higher post count).

The reason why that is hidden is because we had too much trouble with people who posted there and then didn't even check replies or didn't understand that a commission needs quality work and payment and so on.

Orangepaw

Totally Pawsome!
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Thank you.  I understand.  You are always so helpful Andar.

svarn

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Polish
Primarily Uses
Yes there has been set a post count requirement to access 2 classfield sections, where you can market your work or look to hire people.

I belive that it's currently set to 30 posts (however that number seems to be changing every now and then, which is really irritating ... as I ended up without access to my own store).

Kyonko802

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
If you're looking to commission art and sprites for your game right this very minute you could check art sites. I got my current artist from Deviantart and hired a separate one to do battle sprites. Thing about DevArt is it can be a bit of a pain slogging through all the mediocre stuff to find some quality, though.

Last edited by a moderator:

darico06

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
You could also try https://www.behance.net/ - Search for RPG Maker and you'll find a fair few artists showcasing their work. Find some stuff you like and then contact the artist!

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Writing a game about my trauma and I want to do a level about struggling with my sexuality. It's a horror game and each level is different with a different monster chase but I have no idea how to go about this level any ideas?
It's been a while since i posted so here's something i've been working on.
Game_Mockup7_6.png
Engine: RPG Maker VX Ace

I've decided to stop buying candy in supermarket and bulk buy 4.5kg of candy. The disadvantage of that is, now I eat a lot of candy. -_-
Microsoft has consumed Activision Blizzard. Makes me wonder if they're gonna make Blizzard Blizzard again.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WISDOMDICK