DCF

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Custom State Eval v1.01
DCF

Introduction
Enables evaluation of custom js code in state notetag box when states are added and when states are removed.

Features

Evaluate custom javascript code when a state is added using notetag add eval.

<ADD EVAL> codecode</ADD EVAL>Evaluate custom javascript code when a state is added using notetag add eval.

<REMOVE EVAL>codecode</REMOVE EVAL>
How to Use
Place at or near bottom of plugin list. Place notetags in state notes.

Script

https://www.dropbox.com/s/7xi0jtai6t7uxen/DCF_CustomStateEval.js?dl=0

Examples

Run common event:

I use two events to change the sprite sheet of a character when a state is applied. Event 3 applies the custom sprite sheet and event 4 returns the sprite sheet to normal.

<ADD EVAL>$gameTemp.reserveCommonEvent(3);</ADD EVAL><REMOVE EVAL>$gameTemp.reserveCommonEvent(4);</REMOVE EVAL>Credit and Thanks
- Plugin can be used for commercial and non-commercial games. No credit required.

- I'm a JS/MV novice. Special thanks to Yanfly. Without his well commented and easy to follow code to use as a guide I would not have been able to make this plugin.

encapturer

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Is there any way to access the affected actor directly in the code?

DCF

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Affected actor object is:

thisState # being added or removed is:

Code:
stateId

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

buinguyenhoangtho wrote on fizzly's profile.
Hello @fizzly, i would like to use your asset/ resource for my project ( is maybe commercial ). May i have your permission? Thanks you !
Working on breaking the limits of RPGMaker! :cool:
I have 470+ hours on RMMV but have only made a demo game, is this normal? :kaoswt: (I lose motivation a lot plus I use a 32gb laptop, so..)
I like Iron Maiden.
Benku wrote on Magnus0808's profile.
Hey man you helped me out a long time ago with a plugin i was wondering if you can help me out one more time since its literally the last thing i need help with if not is cool but id figured id ask you one more soild.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AphoticAmaranth