RomeAX

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
Primarily Uses
Hello,

I am using custom side-view battlers that include a weapon in their own animation sheets. And since the sprite has its own weapon, I am limited to a single weapon per character.

I've been searching around for a plugin that would let me use a notetag on the Weapons so I can use more battler motions (added in the sheet or from another file, doesn't matter) and therefore not be limited to a single weapon and be able to add different weapons types for a character.

So far I found YED_Sideview Battlers plugin but it only works on items and skills, I also looked at the Dragon Engine - Custom Motions plug-in but ran into the same issue (only works on skills and items).
Libs Battler Motion plugin would let me add more motions easily but it's notetags only work on skills and items and not weapons.

Any suggestions on a plugin that might do what I'm looking for?

mlogan

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV

I've moved this thread to Plugin Requests. Please be sure to post your threads in the correct forum next time. Thank you.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Rest in Peace vlog gun...
vloggunsmallface.png
Another unnamed character, and probably last one for now.
She's a dragon girl inspired by fafnir dragon. as always, name suggestion is welcomed.
Dragon_Girl.jpg

Dragon_Girl_1.png
Hmm.... So I can use my quick ports of QPlugins, but QMovement breaks MZ's save system. Or I can use the Luna port of the QPlugins whose QMap breaks MZ's save system. I can't decide I want to fix one of those, or just make a new save system. The new one would look so much better.. I'm kind of tempted. :LZSexcite:
I'm very happy and I want everyone to be happy too, so I decided to share this song about the end of the world! :biggrin:
I just booked a spot for my COVID vaccine today. I am just waiting to see when they can get me in. I'll be so happy when I don't have to be paranoid about the virus anymore. I'm also thinking about moving to Atlanta, Georgia, Denver, Colorado, or Houston, Texas in the far future. Maybe once my channel gets off the ground.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sabiaryl