Custom text box font not working?

AtlasRises

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
VNM
Hey all. I'm pretty new to VN Maker, so I'm not sure what I'm doing is right.
I want to do custom fonts in my text boxes. For reference, the font I want to use is called "Carten" ( https://www.dafont.com/carten.font ).
Also, this is how I have it set up:
Capture.PNG
The font isn't working. It just shows every message as a default font. I made sure the text was a .woff file and everything when I imported the font. Can anyone help me?
Oh, and if it isn't any trouble, is there a way to change ALL the font for the entire game to the same font I want? If you don't know, it's okay. I still would just like to know the text box issue :]

Rikketz

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
Primarily Uses
VNM
Are you using the Common Event to show the Message Box?
If it's your case, check the common event itself as it change the font style every time you call the event.

Let me know if it solves your problem :)

If not, we will find a different solution

Best regards,

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Besides my Might and Magic inspired project, I have always wanted to make a Fire Emblem-like game. Time is the culprit... Between life, composing music packs, and working on a game can it be done!? The tactical plugins for MV work quite well based on what I have tested.
Yaaay! My second public script is out and approved! A VX Ace Final Fantasy IX styled Throw Script!

I look forward to all the constructive feedback I get but most importantly I hope everyone who ends up using it enjoys!

Yaaaay! Making scripts is fun lol. :D
When you're lost out therrrrre and you're alllll alone, ahwahwah waitin, to carry you hooooommmme, uhhheverywhere you look! (someone hit me with those backing vocals)
X.X cant focus... too many thing want do... help!
Day 2 of teaching MV, student can move cat across the map.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nwr