Custom Title Menu Screen

Wenith

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
english, swedis
Primarily Uses
I'd like to have custom images etc for the home/title screen, a.k.a no box and if possible a fluid transition with the cursor.
Font used is just an example, provided by MOG's animation title(?) https://atelierrgss.wordpress.com/download-page-9/
Preferably something like this, this, or this, since I'm going for a more pixely style Iorin's Dream Teller probably is the best example. As of now I can't seem to get the font graphics to actually replace the ingame menu options.
It looks like this currently

Thank you in advance!
Please note that I have little to none pre exisitng knowledge about scipting and programmign in general.

Last edited:

Wenith

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
english, swedis
Primarily Uses
Please note that I have little to none pre exisitng knowledge about scipting and programmign in general.

mlogan

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV

I've moved this thread to Script Requests. Please be sure to post your threads in the correct forum next time. Thank you.

Also, just so you know, please don't double post - posting right after yourself without someone commenting in between, or waiting 72 hours. Thanks.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

And now since I've got the whole game parts working, the *contents* await.

I've invented a cheap way to manipulate weather. Should I get it patented?
It's change from frikin' hot to beautiful at the cost of only 4 beers.
I think is french enough.
Yanfly told me the new earth all animations in MZ look a bit like summoning potatoes and now I can't unsee it. halp

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
layer6ai