PoniMeiMei

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
so i have now gotten my hands on VNM , i love it so far, till i hit this road block, i did have most of it down im just stuck with the loading and exit buttons .
is there any options im not looking for or not seeing that exits event processing??
many thanks!!!

PoniMeiMei

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Update: I got it to finally work but now im having trouble with the music, the music for what ever reason wont play in the testing game and none of the sounds will either, i have everything in preferences unchecked and i don't know what im doing, any help is appreciated !

pokerfacy

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Chinese
Primarily Uses
VNM
Maker sure your sound files are placed in \resources\Audio .... other place may cause the issue

PoniMeiMei

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
they are in the audio folder, but it just wont play for some reason , do i palace the music in a specific spot or something?

pokerfacy

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Chinese
Primarily Uses
VNM
they are in the audio folder, but it just wont play for some reason , do i palace the music in a specific spot or something?
If they are in the audio folder, then my assumption was wrong, there should be other reason.
Can you post your screenshot? Is there any other commonds before play music commond? Maybe some of them hold the program and cause the music play problem.

PoniMeiMei

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
I figured out the problem , apparently after the game crashes once the music just stops playing....completely....im using the template for the in game UI btw if anyone wanted to know.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Calf survival story with a happy ending.
well here's that concept art!
WIN_20220812_16_53_56_Pro (2).jpg
Whaddya think? Name suggestions?
Some character designs of 'Coin Locker'.
(there may be some future designs along the process.)

Untitled1294_20220813055849.png
1660339609612.png
Really need to come up with better names for my folders.
rpgmakerxp wrote on caethyril's profile.
Hi, I saw you comment a google drive link to add a specific script to a kadowa plugin for battle voices here: https://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/inde...attacking-defending-skills-damage-ect.119148/

I'd like to add "multiple possible battle voices" for stuff too, can you please let me know what to change cause the link isn't working.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ciberfreak