Eisenwain

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
Primarily Uses
I dont know what i did wrong but it doesnt show the cursor when selecting enemies for attack

Mieze

Maker Freak
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
N/A
I've just been waiting for you I love your scripts is just like Christmas for me ^^

thefusense

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
german
the current downloadeble file contains a different test with madoka magica characters.

Any chance to get the title screen data from the video from start post?

I realy want that custom title in my titlescreen

edit: After an hour of searching I found the option to set a custom title in one of the plugins

Last edited by a moderator:

DoctorQ

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
the current downloadeble file contains a different test with madoka magica characters.

Any chance to get the title screen data from the video from start post?

I realy want that custom title in my titlescreen

edit: After an hour of searching I found the option to set a custom title in one of the plugins

Not sure if it's the one you found, but if you turn off TitleHimawari in the plugin editor it will revert back to the old version title screen.

Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Looks very good! I have just evented our title screen, but this is definitely good for those who are much more plugin oriented!
Could you elaborate on that at least a little? I was imagining you might mean there is some event that gets triggered at the start of the game, but then how do you avoid the player seeing the standard title screen before any events can be triggered? I don't see any setting to turn it off. Thanks!

Prescott

argggghhh
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Could you elaborate on that at least a little? I was imagining you might mean there is some event that gets triggered at the start of the game, but then how do you avoid the player seeing the standard title screen before any events can be triggered? I don't see any setting to turn it off. Thanks!
Next time just PM me, don't necro posts that are this old ;)
There is a plugin you can use to skip the title screen, there are probably tons of them but here is one of many: https://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/index.php?threads/skip-title-screen.48510/

pf111

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
This got deleted..is there anywhere else where I could download it?

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

I might not participate in the Boss Battle contest after all... I have more important things to do, like Wishful Wanda. And of course the Dark Deception spinoff I plan to pitch, Demon Slayer.
Changed my avatar, goodbye Alan Sugar, hello George Carlin (one of my favorite human beings ever)
If you still don't subscribe our Polish channel please consider it :)
1.png
Who wants to see my review of the worst star wars movie? This movie has all the excitement of being on Jury Duty of the most boring case ever about trade negotiations.
A lot to learn to make a game. Can I handle it?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
frankdontrithep61