Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hello Everyone,

This exists for RMMV but i have not seen anything like it for RMMZ, i need a script that will allow me to pull custom made weapon animations into battle i have dozens of custom made animations i made to use with Yanfly MV plugin but there is nothing like it for MZ. Yanfly MV plugin you were able to make a weapon folder in images and pull from there i have tried putting the MV plugin into MZ but it is not compatible.

When i say custom animations i am not referring to weapon sheets found in system, i mean individual animation graphics like this.
Crossbow Green.png

Celestrium

Adventurer
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
In a different forum post, yanfly stated that the weapons animation plugin was reported as working for MZ...it lacks the @target MZ in the plugin script so the plugin manager will flag it as not compatible, but you should try again and see if it works... I have gotten a lot of plugins to work, not the ones with plugin commands though.

Obipandawan

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I had tried it, could not get the animations to show sadly.

Celestrium

Adventurer
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
I had tried it, could not get the animations to show sadly.
I just tried as well, and you are right. I will see if whomever reported made any changes. I could not get it to work. I will let VisuStella know in hopes that they might make a change to it as it was one of Yanfly's old plugins
This plugin was something a bunch of people used and I looked forward to it.

Obipandawan

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I just tried as well, and you are right. I will see if whomever reported made any changes. I could not get it to work. I will let VisuStella know in hopes that they might make a change to it as it was one of Yanfly's old plugins
This plugin was something a bunch of people used and I looked forward to it.
I was too, I am also looking forward to a MZ version of augmented and synthesis

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Stream will be live shortly with some Darkest Dungeon! Feel free to drop by!
Made a HUGE (YYOOOOJJ) Update to Monstructs and moving towards a Steam Early Access release!
A skill type called: "Rumagic". The intention is Magic with Rum(that pirates drink)
Does it sound strange in English?
So I'm having issues with my steam account... so I can't use MZ right now, so I can't work on my game until its solved, so it be harder to be ready for 31... guess I'll get ice cream :kaopride:
Motivation! Inspiration! There you are. I was worried you guys weren't going to show up today. Let's get this thing going!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sark1017