Customize Main Menu from javascript

Reaction score
First Language
Italian
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hello, I'm Arturo, and I'm new around here. I already have a little bit of experience with javascript . What I'm trying to do is to replace the standard command window with a custom one:
I'd like to have selectable png images (New Game, Continue, Options...) on the screen. I tried to study MogHunter's plugin that does that but it's really confusing and I did not make any progress. Can someone please help me? I would really appreciate that. ^^

Soulrender

Jack Of All Trades
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Poland
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I have quite lot of experience with this plugin. No issues from me about this plugin
and you have quite wide field of customization.

ShadowDragon

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMMV
the title costumizer dont allow you to use pictures, but is required to use this with it.
The TitlePictureChoices plugin of SRD. If you combine them, you can use your own pictures
you make in GIMP, photoshop or Krita, with 2 images in one,

if a text is 100 width and 30 height, you make it 200 width and 30 height,
[ GAME START GAME START ] so 1 (grey) is for off/deselected while 2 (yellow) is for selected

keep in mind doing this, continue can also be selected, but cant be executed without a savefile.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

People1.png & SF_People1.png added!!!!

Adventurer:
"Why your body looks like a bird?"

Stranger:
"Because I'm harpy"

Adventurer:
"Clap along if you feel like a room without a roof"

*Both dancing to Pharrell Williams song*
Stream will be live shortly with a make-up session of the Interactive Text Adventure! Feel free to drop by!
Pootscooter wrote on Pharonix's profile.
Hey @Pharonix, just wondering what you're up to lately and if you've had an opportunity to check out the LTBS thread in the past few days...(a couple of us could really use your expertise). Hope you are well and Happy Thanksgiving!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zoetsoi