Customize Main Menu from javascript

Discussion in 'Learning Javascript' started by Presente_Indicativo, Aug 20, 2019.

1. Presente_Indicativo

Presente_Indicativo Warper Member

First Language:
    Italian
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    Hello, I'm Arturo, and I'm new around here. I already have a little bit of experience with javascript . What I'm trying to do is to replace the standard command window with a custom one:
    I'd like to have selectable png images (New Game, Continue, Options...) on the screen. I tried to study MogHunter's plugin that does that but it's really confusing and I did not make any progress. Can someone please help me? I would really appreciate that. ^^

2. Soulrender

Soulrender Veteran Veteran

First Language:
    Poland
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    I have quite lot of experience with this plugin. No issues from me about this plugin
    and you have quite wide field of customization.

stramin likes this.
  3. ShadowDragon

ShadowDragon Veteran Veteran

First Language:
    Dutch
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    the title costumizer dont allow you to use pictures, but is required to use this with it.
    The TitlePictureChoices plugin of SRD. If you combine them, you can use your own pictures
    you make in GIMP, photoshop or Krita, with 2 images in one,

if a text is 100 width and 30 height, you make it 200 width and 30 height,
    [ GAME START GAME START ] so 1 (grey) is for off/deselected while 2 (yellow) is for selected

keep in mind doing this, continue can also be selected, but cant be executed without a savefile.