aiming

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hello Together
I have always used the Super Tools Engine from SumRndmDde to customize the windows in my game. Now I have also installed the LMBS Battlesystem from Moghunter.

The problem is the following: The windows that Moghunter has built into his Battylsystem plugin are not detected by the Super Tools engine, so I can't customize their size, position and opacity. I wanted to customize the windows manually in the code, but I really only have basic knowledge in JavaScript and Moghunter's plugin is too big, so I don't really understand it.

So I assumed I'd add my own plugin to make these customizations to the windows, but I don't know if the codes will overwrite each other and I don't know how to do anything like that.

So I would be really happy if someone could help me! If you have any further questions, I can answer them as soon as possible.

x.PNG

Attachments

Last edited:

Threepwood Jones

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I think the windows are controlled by MOG_BattleHud.js. You can then also modify the images he uses in /img/batlehud. Sorry if you know all this already haha.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Rpg MZ looking good! Not much of a fan of the graphics for world tiles, but love the changes for sprites and movement preview!
Before I am done with even one game, I am going to need Psychiatric assistance after doing all these sprites!
Still I am improving, Spriting not mental fortitude.
It's still early days, and I was going to keep this under wraps until development is a bit further along, but I'm just so damn proud of how robust the integrity-checking in this plugin is that I have to share it.
Do you think the new RPG Maker MZ has support for Android devices ?
JDgoldvox wrote on Mr. Detective's profile.
hey, could u help me with a problem? basically, How do I delete a character from a map after a cut scene is over? I am really new with RPG maker MV. Please help!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AdamEternal