aiming

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hello Together
I have always used the Super Tools Engine from SumRndmDde to customize the windows in my game. Now I have also installed the LMBS Battlesystem from Moghunter.

The problem is the following: The windows that Moghunter has built into his Battylsystem plugin are not detected by the Super Tools engine, so I can't customize their size, position and opacity. I wanted to customize the windows manually in the code, but I really only have basic knowledge in JavaScript and Moghunter's plugin is too big, so I don't really understand it.

So I assumed I'd add my own plugin to make these customizations to the windows, but I don't know if the codes will overwrite each other and I don't know how to do anything like that.

So I would be really happy if someone could help me! If you have any further questions, I can answer them as soon as possible.

x.PNG

Attachments

Last edited:

Threepwood Jones

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I think the windows are controlled by MOG_BattleHud.js. You can then also modify the images he uses in /img/batlehud. Sorry if you know all this already haha.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

My old project is now a sitcom
How to do implementation the social politcal mechanics in rpg maker? Thank you for quick spark of ideas. Fear of going to the thread lol.
MerlinCross wrote on Switz's profile.
Not sure if you'll see this but I stumbled across your "Open Locker" sprite in a topic. Could I use those?
topic in question
Going to watch an episode of The Office and eat something after this little progress!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
U2M