Niffleberries

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
Hey guys, I'm new here so if I posted in the wrong thread or there is one out there please let me know!

I'm using RPG Maker MV and I created an evil character I want as a boss later on. Does anyone know how to implement that so I can use him for actual fighting against and not just one of the NPC's being talked to?

Rugman

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
You just have to make an enemy that looks like him. I’d recommend watching SRDs tutorials if you’re new to MV.

Niffleberries

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
I watch SRD's tutorials a lot but I haven't seen one where he makes an enemy look like a character he wants to use as a boss. Would you be so kind as to recommend a video from his YT channel that would help me?

Rugman

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Open your project folder and find the Img folder. Find the picture of your evil character. Copy that picture into the enemy folder. Some reformatting of the image may be required. You can google how to do that.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

If you're an artist of illustrations, you're doing fine.
If you're an artist of writing, you're doing fine.
If you're an artist of programming, you're doing fine.
But if you are all three above (and more) you cannot allow any distractions in your life.
Anyone had school furniture?
After working out some initial confusion, I managed to get Yanfly's Improved Battlebacks successfully working on a test battle, changing the battleback and getting it to scroll during combat. This means that I can have graphically dynamic battles on moving platforms, like the roof of a train or the deck of a ship/airship...
Place Events Like Tiles Through Replacement, & Take Notes Free Form | RPG Maker News #41

the singularity is upon us:
1621133810311.png

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WhiteTruffle