Cute and colorful suburbia resources!

Sephiron

Nyarlathotep's second cousin, twice removed.
Reaction score
First Language
Engrish
Like... Extremely colorful! Sort of abandoning this because it may as well be too colorful for my current needs, and the palette used is too restrictive. It's quite a complete outdoor/suburbia/forest/etc. Tileset, to be honest. I'm of course missing an interior tileset to accompany this one. Since I began working on this I've acquired a tablet and a better understanding of color, so I hope that in the future I'll be able to make a tileset worthy of actually working with!

Just the same as my other Tilesets, feel free to use for any purpose... Just credit me!

I feel passionately that every game should have it's own unique art style, and it really frustrates me when I see people who want to make a popular/successful game with RPG maker without any effort whatsoever. This is why I'm offering to work with anyone in order to create a unique tileset just for your game, absolutely free. My only standard is that the game has to be within my interests, and you have to have a decent track record of releasing games to the public (Or be very passionate about it). I find this very fun, and I'm always willing to master new techniques that I've yet to learn. Give me feedback!
Art inspirations were Earthbound and Pokemon. Also, check out my tumblr: 

http://xsephironx.tumblr.com/
I don't post often, but I would love it if people could follow me! I'm still trying to get my footing in pixel art.

$sign.png

Gutsy_A1.png

Gutsy_A2.png

gutsy_A3.png

Gutsy_B.png

$template.png

Last edited by a moderator:

That Odd One

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Wow, these are really cute! They remind me of the ones I'm working on a bit :D I might use these sometime!

Sephiron

Nyarlathotep's second cousin, twice removed.
Reaction score
First Language
Engrish
Sure! Just remember to credit me. You can change them however you'd like as well. Excited to see what you can do with them :p

Name

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Nothing better than commissioning art and it turns out like 500% better than you could ever have imagined!
Today we reveal new plugins and tools!
Ugh. Some days you're the car... and some days you're the road.
Highly opinionated world-building mapping
Working on an audio engine plugin for MZ! Check this out with your sound on (preferably stereo sound too). Multiple BGM and BGS channels and spatial audio (volume and panning)!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LaurenzTheZero