Cutscene series - Henchman Light Episode 7

KenKrath

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Is this a syndicate series? I ask because I also have a cutscene series too. If it's a syndicate it would be easier, at least for me to see, if you created one thread and put links to all the episodes in order.

Be_The_RPG

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Brilliant! Your cutscene series is much higher production value. Thanks for the link showing how to improve your RPG Maker project.

I'm not sure what you mean by "syndicate series", but my series has multiple episodes on YouTube. I think I understand what you mean by having it in one thread, that's a good idea.

KenKrath

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Sorry. I don't know why I posted "syndicate series" I meant a chronological series. There is a better term for chronological series but I can't think of it right now. But yes if you're able to post it in one thread then we can see the series in order. Just to give you somewhat of an idea of how to organize your series click on my banner. It will link you you to my thread in this forum and you can see how the episode are organized. I usually bump the thread when a new episode comes out.

Thanks for checking out my project. I did start off similar to yours and when I showed it to people and started making it they gave me all these suggestions that you see in the "Improve" video.

Be_The_RPG

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Yeah I had the idea to improve my series to higher production value, but was hoping people could see the vision first after we complete season 1 lol. Thanks for the feedback, I'll get on the thread technique.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Terrible Writing Advice, you've done it again.
1635026211997.png
Feeling like my new profile picture is nice. Thinking of making it semi-permanent, does any one has an opinion? Does it look too evil or does it work as a public profile picture? :)
Bishiba.png
My washing machine is a supernatural being. I lost a piece of clothing in there a month ago; searched up and down, inside other clothes, nothing. It just vanished.
Today, put in a new load. When I pull it out, the missing clothing is back! And a sock was sacrificed in the process :yswt2:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Haniel_Sword