Cyanide

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Thank you all for your comments.

Faerie rings!!! 

...that just inspired me to do a game where the save spots are faerie rings. *shakes fist* (Now I absolutely have a reason to use your nature tiles in my next project, though.)
It is also inspiring me to read for what it will be used for to create more basic stuff!

Oh, wow. These are fantastic! I really love the flowers and other plant life, but I always do. <3 

Thank you for these. Keep being awesome.
Thank you very much :) love to read this.

Nice art, but credit Kadokawa, not Enterbrain, for MV, unless some of your art is based on the other makers.
Thanks for the notification, I edited the line with 'credit goes to Enterbrain' that it is Kadokawa. Thought that I changed it already but missed this :) good that you had a close look on this.

Haydeos

The Dragon
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Really good stuff! It's always a learning experience for me to look at what other people think of! :D

Cyanide

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Hey thanks all for the feedback!

Another update with some more stuff you can use for parallax mapping (or adjust to fit a tileset) with a lot of mixed stuff.Not running out of ideas!

More than 90% done without RTP and build from scratch.

Have fun!

Roscalin

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡° )つ──☆*:・゚
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Heh, nice touch on the newest update ( Really liking the evil vibes from it. )

DanPixel

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
There are some really useful icons that would fit my project! Thanks for sharing!

Cyanide

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Uploaded another tileset with some more interior stuff and changed a bit the structure of the thread. Tileset is not maxed out this time :) but hopefully still useful for someone.

Have vacation so could happen that some more come soon!

Have fun!

Roscalin

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡° )つ──☆*:・゚
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Thank you for Posting these wonderful Tilesets & edits T_T

Last edited by a moderator:

Sums

Musician and Writer
Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
Primarily Uses
Thanks for all of these! :)  They look amazing, keep em coming! I'll be using them

Last edited by a moderator:

Cyanide

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Thanks for the feedback.

Would be interested in screenshots, videos, demos.. whatever when you are using my tileset  guys for improvement purpose :D so if you have some time or something I would be glad if you post your stuff or send it per pm that I can take a look. But it is not mandatory for the use of my tileset !

Also added another NEW tileset at the very end with some more interior decor and bathroom tiles, this time also with some steampunkish items in it!

Have fun!

Mikleo

Resource Hunter
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Oh nice! Many tiles here is perfect for my game, thank you!

RishigangiX

Professional Procrastinator
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
I can't believe I had missed this post for so long!
These are top quality stuff, man.

AggroMiau

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
N/A
Amazing work - I'm totaly inspired to use them just for the sake of mapping. If I'll manage to come up with something I'll show you some screencaps <3

Cyanide

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Thank you all for the comments :) This means a lot to me!

I will be soon ( i guess 1-2 weeks) upload a couple of tilesets all together which i was working on the last whole month really hard. It will include walls, doors and and most likely two fullsized tilesets in art deco style. Next things on my prioritiy list will be horror, magic and laboratory stuff. I will see if Im able to provide also fullsized tiles for the next three tasks or if they will be a crossover of all. I know from somebody that wanted farming tiles. Let me know what you wish to see next!

Amazing work - I'm totaly inspired to use them just for the sake of mapping. If I'll manage to come up with something I'll show you some screencaps <3
Thank you very much. I would love to see some screenshots <3 By the way lovely name, it made me laugh!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

"Gennady" Gen na Dee reptiloid scientist
I wonder how well Procedural Map generation would work in RPG Maker MZ... Well, only one way to find out! Hehe!
A new VA has joined the "Beyond the Mirror" team... I can't wait to start working on battle voices in the engine now.
Well bad reviews r making me rather annoyed today.
Ami
--- F.Mage Cooking Part 2 ---

F.Knight: Chef isn't here at this moment,he goes back into his Hometown to celebrating the Halloween with them.
F.Fighter: That too bad. I can't taste his dish until 3-5 days.
F.Mage: Then Leave it to me,i can make a Special Dishes for our Team in Halloween! (Rushes Into The Kitchen)
F.Knight & F.Fighter: (Screaming) YAMEROOO!!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nknk2