Cyanides Edits

Quite.Toxick

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German, English
Primarily Uses
Thank you all for the comments :) This means a lot to me!

I will be soon ( i guess 1-2 weeks) upload a couple of tilesets all together which i was working on the last whole month really hard. It will include walls, doors and and most likely two fullsized tilesets in art deco style. Next things on my prioritiy list will be horror, magic and laboratory stuff. I will see if Im able to provide also fullsized tiles for the next three tasks or if they will be a crossover of all. I know from somebody that wanted farming tiles. Let me know what you wish to see next!

Awesome can't wait to see what you came up with  :popcorn:

I love your Asian tile mix.

I would love to see some more Japan/China themed tiles, to use in a shrine or temple, or maybe some stylish roofs for pagodas, some cherry blossom trees or bamboo forest tiles, or some more general interior.

Keep up the great work!  :D  

Cyanide

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Thanks to the latest comments!

I guess i will put the Asia themed tiles into my next tasks  but have first to finish some other started tilesets. As I am quite slow I am planning to release more often some tilesets in smaller pieces. I think the most that use my tilesets are anyway working with parallax mapping or copying stuff they need into existing tilesets.

Just a question: Would anybody be interested in a ******* mode of my tilesets? Let me know if you/ or if you can imagine that somebody is interested in subscribing for weekly or monthly tilesets based on suggestions and paying for the effort and time I put into it. Not sure what model would be good and If there would be a chance anyway. Just asking I would not hunt you for any opinion :) I will still be releasing tilesets for free anyway as long I have ideas and can cope with the time.

Now: My first part of the Art Deco set is released! Take a look. I hope you like it I had a lot of fun doing it and the suggestion/request came earlier from @RocketKnight.

There will be part 2 focusing on exterior and a tileset with beds and walls coming soon (3/4 finished hehe..)

Have fun!

Cyanide

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Thank you very much @RocketKnight for sharing this and for the help! :) I am sure this will help a lot. I will for sure use it as soon I will start working on my own game project.

I will add this next time I upload a tileset and make sure it is stated to credit you too.

feckyeslife

Sleepy Cat Mom
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hey! These all look phenomenal. I can't wait to play around with those inside objects. They're so varied and look just amazing. 

Have you thought about making a quick download .rar or .zip file for ease of use?  

Ms Littlefish

Dangerously Caffeinated
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Oh, my word. The Art Deco stuff is absolutely to die for. I've needed some tiles exactly like these for ages. Absolutely beautiful. You're amazing. Thank you so much for all of this hard work.  :wub:

Cyanide

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Thank you all for your feedback :)

I uploaded the part 2 of the Art deco set at the very end of my tile thread with exterior, deco stuff, beds and carpets. Also added a grey wall tileset, for more colors please check out my dropbox.

Hey! These all look phenomenal. I can't wait to play around with those inside objects. They're so varied and look just amazing. 

Have you thought about making a quick download .rar or .zip file for ease of use?  
Thanks for the idea :) I created a dropbox for easier download.

Have fun

Fudge

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
This stuff is amazing! I really love your style. Thanks for sharing this with us.

wintyrbarnes

Jack of a Few Trades
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
OMG! I am so happy to see these! I have no idea where to use them, but I definitely want to!! Thank you so much, your tiles are such a treat to look at and work with.

TheZage

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Norwegian
Primarily Uses
These tilesets are kind of bad in a certain way. Makes me want to create more than what I actually need to create.

Last edited by a moderator:

Quite.Toxick

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German, English
Primarily Uses
@Cyanide Hey Cyanide, would you mind if parts of your tile set were converted into doodads (you know, for Yanfly's latest stroke of genius) and reposted somewhere on this forum, of course with proper credit given and link to this thread?

Cyanide

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
@Cyanide Hey Cyanide, would you mind if parts of your tile set were converted into doodads (you know, for Yanfly's latest stroke of genius) and reposted somewhere on this forum, of course with proper credit given and link to this thread?

Hey :) no problem. I am glad they find use. Kindly let me know when there is something I can take a look on.

Marushia

Neko-chan
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Brazilian
Primarily Uses
Very beautiful, congratulations! *0* . Suggestion: More nature things is great ^.^.

Cyanide

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
@Cyanide The honor is mine  ;)

Second and third batch done! >>>
Thank you very much for the additional work ! :)

Looks great and is really helpful!

Very beautiful, congratulations! *0* . Suggestion: More nature things is great ^.^.
Thanks for the feedback and the Suggestion. I am a bit delayed on all the stuff I want to do. But I actually thought about adding more nature tiles. Because I am really slow I do not predict anymore whats next, I am way too slow :) But it will for sure come sooner or later.

I will upload now some icons, wanted to try if I can come up with something like this too. There will come more if the community have use for it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Super stoked i just finished my first town in my project, by finished i mean i can always add more decorative aesthetics and the NPCs don't talk yet but the mapping is complete and all the important chess pieces are present!
My brain: Hey, I have an idea how to make the transition to the main story quest in The Wastes more natural!
Me: Good!
My brain: You need to remake the hotel you start out in, it's not realistic enough.
Me: Ok... This was unexpected, but I can do it.
My brain: Now make each hotel floor 5 times as large to match the main part. Oh, you also need to make a bunch of new npcs to fill in the space on these maps.
Me: Crap.
Should be able to release Haxe MV/MZ next weekend.
It look that somehow MZ tracks are messed up (for example battle4 is obviously a theme, castle2 is a ship, ship1 is a scene and so on..). Maybe they just named them after with some ambiguity.
is there a script call that return how much turn has passed in battle?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aboyhazard