Ashouse

Resident Zombie
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
It's you! I like this post better than the other site. Everything in one place. Good to see you here. Glad I finally got around to browsing resources! As you know, I'm a fan! :)

Cyanide

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Thank you all for your nice feedback :)

Was not so active some time, but was still working on tilesets. I lost myself creating things in different themes without completing one.But I am considering posting smaller pieces what is already done. There will be more coming soon.

For now i uploaded a desert themed outside tileset, focusing on vegetation and rocks.

Hope you will like it :)

feckyeslife

Sleepy Cat Mom
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
That desert set looks lovely! So many vegetation options, which is just great for keeping wide open maps interesting. Thanks for posting!

Alastor01

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Russian
Primarily Uses
N/A
Like the furniture! They have good size as well. The doors are nice. :)

Skurge

" (GASP) What's going on!? "
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
Hi cyanide, I did PM you before and you were very kind to allow me to use your tiles which I intend to use the moment I am required to, are you at all intending to create more modern/futuristic tilesets and pieces? I love variety :)

Cyanide

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Thanks guys for the nice feedback!

Hi cyanide, I did PM you before and you were very kind to allow me to use your tiles which I intend to use the moment I am required to, are you at all intending to create more modern/futuristic tilesets and pieces? I love variety :)
Hey @Skurge :) nice to hear again from you.

There will for sure start soon with some modern tileset stuff. But I am not sure if it will be a full sheet or pieces which I will expand from time to time.

Anyway when there are specific things which you need, just send me a pm and I will be for sure able to help somehow.

I can not promise something about futuristic or sci fi as this is an area where I do not have any idea about the fundaments of the style. Its not something I am familiar with. Furthermore I do not quite like the standard looks of sci fi environments, I mean the clean cold looks. Maybe I will find a way that fits with my personal style :)

Last edited by a moderator:

Skurge

Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
Style and fasion as such do not hinder me at all- infact different styles help me because I wish to have different areas of my city to have different looks about them.

For example the starting island Garrison is quite industrial but early development in commercial expansion as there are some constructionsites and pipelines over top many of the city streets, while areas such as Morrowsbrook is a heavily rundown dilaptated area where there are potholes in every street, windows are smashed and some buildings have just been abandoned from further development.

Cyanide

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Sounds good,

Thanks for the clarification. Think I can come up with some suitable stuff :)

I thought before it will go in the direction like the most futuristic game settings I have seen, like clean cold spaceship insides. But after checking your screenshots again, looks like a interesting thing to try. What I am thinking of will be also suitable for a modern/near future apocalyptic setting (hope at least)  think this will meet quite good what you are suggesting right? :) For further details or if you have some references or specific wishes you can pm me.

Skurge

Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
Oh well for futuristic city/modern style I guess the closest I can think of is like Robocop, Shadowrun, Fallout, Blade Runner, Starwars haha

Ms Littlefish

Dangerously Caffeinated
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Oh, wow. I've only now just seen your desert tiles. Exceptional as always.

Skurge

Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
I like the look of the new scifi sheet, I hope you continue to produce more awsome content.

Tea's Jams

I'm human
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
How. Have I not seen this thread yet?! AWESOME work, thank you so much for sharing, you really really have a talent! :D

Sakurahan01

Sakurahan
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Your tilesets look amazing, How did you learn to make tilesets. Do you teach? I would love to learn how to make my own tileset for my games. Do you happen to have any tutorials on how to make tilesets or any advice on how you learnt? :)

SakuraMiya

Invincible Airhead
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
Primarily Uses
It's an amazing work and everything is so well done!

PS: By the way, it's okay if I used these tiles for a game in VX Ace? I only used the typing machine, but I'll ask anyway to be sure.

Cyanide

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Your tilesets look amazing, How did you learn to make tilesets. Do you teach? I would love to learn how to make my own tileset for my games. Do you happen to have any tutorials on how to make tilesets or any advice on how you learnt? :)
Hey, thanks for your feedback. Glad you like it! I had thought about making some tutorials myself, I just need fo figure out how to start this up the best and decide what to show. If you want to go for a pixel art style I would suggest that you google some tutorials there are pretty much and good available. Anyway If you are in the progess of learning more similar to my style (its not "real" pixelart) something in between pixelart and painted look you can send me some of your work progress per pm and I could help with more specific directions and reference links for improvement.

It's an amazing work and everything is so well done!

PS: By the way, it's okay if I used these tiles for a game in VX Ace? I only used the typing machine, but I'll ask anyway to be sure.
Thank you very much! Sure you can use the typing machine for VX Ace, the ones from this sheet are not based on the RTP. Same as the other sheets in the spoiler "Tileset without use of RTP". I might have to update my terms of use to make it more clear :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

How do you cure sleep problem? It has been 7 months and it's 3 AM now..
Darn you, Seals! Why do you gotta be so cute when on land?:kaoluv:
So dragonbones getting laggy xD
I even removed the fingers armatures.

Have to remake this guy after crashing ( corrupted file).
:rtear:

Although limited to only this shop for room decorations, I like this aspect for previewing items.
So yesterday I got a follower (follow my NSFW art account) who dmed me and said to me :
if you continue to be friends with [name of the artists] which make me uncomfortable I will have to unfollow and I am like :
... do it?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnthonyDewitt