Tea's Jams

I'm human
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I'm very glad your back, your art is easily one of my favorites for MV. You do such incredible work! : D

GAsNa

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
Français
Primarily Uses
N/A
Hello everyone ! I'm new on this website and forum, so... Can you tell me how I can see someone's work ? For example, specially @Cyanide 's work.

hiddenone

Lurker Extraordinaire
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@GAsNa You don't have to do anything to see most resources around here, Cyanide just needs to reupload their resources before you'll be able to see them.

Cyanide

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
@GAsNa Thanks for your interest. As mentioned by hiddenone I have to reupload. It will take a while until everything is up again as I take the chance to work on some rearrangements and color adjustments etc. I have uploaded 1-10 of the tilemix sets today.

Idiot

save early, save often, save versions
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I'm so happy to see these reuploaded! Thank you so much for your hard work, they look amazing!

digeV

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hey there, i'm new and im currently working on an indie game. I dont really know how to get new assets for my game. I was just wondering how i would get and use some of your tile sets.

cedr777

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Not English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hey, just wanted to let you know that some of the images aren't working. They show an image that says "this domain is banned for showing images". It's only happening to the images under "Mixed Tilesets", both the Interior set and the Nature/Exterior set.

Cyanide

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Hey, just wanted to let you know that some of the images aren't working. They show an image that says "this domain is banned for showing images". It's only happening to the images under "Mixed Tilesets", both the Interior set and the Nature/Exterior set.
Thank you very much that you have informed me :) It seems I am not able to find a permanent image uploading site.
Will work on it and upload it right now.

CalebW

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
These are amazing! Thank you so much.

LF222

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hey, new here, how do i actually import these?

Krystek_My

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Polish
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@LF222 Right click on image and save as. Save in tileset folder in your project files. Next open database, go to tileset, change maximum and add to specific sections, edit it.

Monology

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
This must be an odd question to ask, but can these tile-sets only be used with RPG Maker?

Kes

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
@Monology As the opening post says, these are edits of the RTP of MV. They can only, therefore be used if you legally own MV and cannot be used in any engine that is not RPG Maker published by Degica.

Monology

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
Ah, okay. I didn't really understand what "edits" meant at first, but I do now. Thanks.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Unpopular opinion: I always consider my players as my guinea pig for my experiment (my game) :p
Error brain.exe is not responding. Shutdown and run pillow.exe and bed.exe instead?
Not going to lie, now that business is picking up again after the whole pandemic lockdown.... these 50+ hour work weeks are really slowing down game dev work. It's a good thing I have basically no life, else I'd never have time to do this. :kaopride:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lightningburrito