Cyanides Edits

Cyanide

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
This must be an odd question to ask, but can these tile-sets only be used with RPG Maker?
Thank you for your interest. My intention was to provide something for the RPG Maker Community.
Regarding the Tilesets the ones in the spoiler "RTP Edits" are only to be used with RPG Maker, because it is almost entirely based on the RTP.
The other two spoiler "boxes" do contain tilesets wich are mostly not based on the RTP with a handful exceptions. You can PM me for details.

Monology

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
Well, I don't need them that badly. Great work on them though, they look great. :)

SolonWise

The Lonely Maker
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Thanks for this amazing work!

cradth

:)
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Indonesia
Primarily Uses
N/A
Hi, Cyanide. Thank you so much for this amazing tilesets! I really love it.
I used a lot of your tileset (especially plants, flowers, grass) in the first area of my game.

The style of your work blends well with the other tilesets too.
Thanks again for sharing!

Korthulhu

Immortan
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
These are awesome!
I especially like the grass roofing, variety of trees, and stone faces.
Really cool stuff!

Skydiver

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Really cool! Thanks!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Well I sure didn't know fans could overheat and die. Room fans.
Felt like I dodged a bomb, my project was fine right after I force resetted due to a crash as I have yet to start working on it today..... :kaoback:
I have no idea what to do with my evening. I was working on the next Slip into Ruby but I kinda want to do something else for a bit. But I have no idea what. Yay indecision!
I hope your life going smoothly. I wish you do not find difficulty today. It's time to take action. Wish everyone take a break from the usual emotional intensity of social media and simply enjoy the sunshine and light conversation with others. Take action when you see that things are flagging.
okay, i experimented with some more fonts, let me know if theyre easier to read and if you have a preference!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Celesh