Cyanide

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
This must be an odd question to ask, but can these tile-sets only be used with RPG Maker?
Thank you for your interest. My intention was to provide something for the RPG Maker Community.
Regarding the Tilesets the ones in the spoiler "RTP Edits" are only to be used with RPG Maker, because it is almost entirely based on the RTP.
The other two spoiler "boxes" do contain tilesets wich are mostly not based on the RTP with a handful exceptions. You can PM me for details.

Monology

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
Well, I don't need them that badly. Great work on them though, they look great. :)

cradth

FreeLancerPaidSwordsman
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Indonesia
Primarily Uses
N/A
Hi, Cyanide. Thank you so much for this amazing tilesets! I really love it.
I used a lot of your tileset (especially plants, flowers, grass) in the first area of my game.

The style of your work blends well with the other tilesets too.
Thanks again for sharing!

Korthulhu

Immortan
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
These are awesome!
I especially like the grass roofing, variety of trees, and stone faces.
Really cool stuff!

Skydiver

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Really cool! Thanks!

Moon_Haven

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
French
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Yeah, this is a really cool group of tilesets. Thank you for sharing!

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

some test stuff. Empty for now. My other project (this project) needs more attention. The lagging really kicks up when I try to capture gameplay. ✨
Real-Time Battles, Pixel Filter, Animate Cursor & Menus & Windows | RPG Maker News #114

When your side job becomes more interesting than your dayjob and you think "do I quit again or finally actually do the same thing for more than five consecutive years..." I don't think I'll ever be able to say that though, I just cannot stick with one thing like you're 'supposed to'.
Does the word "research" imply that you're searching for something that had been found before?
So Dad broke the blinds two days ago and he finally decided to try to fix them. I doubt he'll do very well without some help. And I can't help him myself--I don't know how the stink to fix those blinds. My knowledge is just plushies, mascots, computers, animation, and video game design. And also, I've had to stop family and friends from downloading viruses too many times to count.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cyanfoxxx32